Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey
I'll chip in an idea:

Name: Fishy Waters Mini-Game
Character Description: Female NPC Fisherwoman
Brief Description: Mini-game where the goal is to catch the biggest fish you can
--Scene 1: Fisherwoman challenges you to find the biggest catch from the river/lake
--Scene 2: Use your mouse to control your hook in the water as fish swim by. The longer you last, the bigger fish start to come out. Game ends as soon as you catch one.
--Scene 3: Fisherwoman rates your fish and gives you your reward
Reward: Cash reward based on how big a fish you caught. Smallest fish-type = $0. Biggest fish-type= $100
Stretch Goal (Would be cool, but not necessary): Can also rarely find lingerie floating in the water which can reward males with a sex scene with the NPC, and females with a new lingerie outfit exclusive to this minigame (it will let them choose the colors they want after the reward screen).

Also an idea for a new shop:

Name: Gift Shop
Character Description: Male, well-dressed shop owner
Description: Similar to money transfer in MNF Bank but lets you gift someone an outfit instead. With this would come allowing males to buy female outfits and vice/versa.
Stretch Goals: Shop could have a new body ribbon outfit (nothing but a ribbon covering their privates, both male and female) that you can only purchase as a gift for someone else and cannot be re-gifted. As well as a secret sex scene for females with the shop owner NPC unlocked by talking to the shop owner while wearing the ribbon outfit. Some text option like "I've actually got a gift for you..." "Oh? And what might that be?" "Me."

Messages In This Thread
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Overfiend - 09-04-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Zephyr - 09-04-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Zephyr - 09-05-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by fiohna - 09-06-2017, 06:50 AM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Syril - 09-10-2017, 05:38 AM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Cath - 09-10-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by WillVeras - 09-12-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Zephyr - 09-12-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Survey - by Kimmy - 09-18-2017, 04:42 AM