Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi
Sorry about the delay in updates. Been a little too busy with RL stuff to write things up.

Chapter 6: The Beach Orgy
The hour of my most exciting experience so far was approaching. We had a gangbang organised for me and my wifey, with 4-5 guys. We have 3 guys lined up and online, but are lacking a fourth. We deicde to push back the start time by an hour to give one of my friends or another person the chance to come online. As we wait, I visit the beach, where my wifey happens to be. There are a couple of other friends, and one guy who had made a very bad impression on me previously.

This guy finally grows up and apologises to me, and I tell him all is forgiven. People joke a little, the subject of pegging comes up, so I put on my strapon (I always have one handy in case of emergencies) and offer to peg that guy. He refuses, so my wifey offers herself, as preparation for later.

Now, when I fuck, I fuck. And people tend to interact. So, I start fucking my wifey’s ass with the strapon (yeah, she likes anal almost as much as I do) then she invites a few guys to join in. I call in two of those that would be at the gangbang, and two others that are on the beach already, including the one that I didn’t like.

So, my wifey starts wanking off two guys while sucking another, and the fourth guy gets ready to enter my ass. After I start shouting abuse at him and winding him up, he finally pushes inside me. There we are, one guy fucking my ass while I fuck my wifey’s with a strapon, and she sucks and wanks three more guys.

Now, my wifey sucks cock pretty damn well, so it wasn’t long before the one guy was ready to blow in her mouth. She urged him to cum, filling her mouth and throat, and he duly obliged. At around the same time, the guy fucking my ass also reached his limit, and started pumping his seed into me. Once he is spent, he backs out, and one of the other guys decides to take his place, knowing I don’t like having an empty asshole for long.

By this point, I realised we were going to be late for the gangbang, so delayed by another half hour.
The guy who had just fucked me then lies on the sand beneath us, both my juices and my wifey’s dripping onto him, into his mouth. With her only focussing now on the one cock, it isn’t long before that guy needs to cum as well. He pulls out of her grasp and then shoots his load all over her back. As much as I didn’t like the guy, I can’t resist when given that opportunity, and I eagerly lick up his cum, swallowing some, then pulling my wifey’s head back and kissing her, sharing what was left.

I then remind the one guy who is left, currently fucking my ass, that we have a gangbang to get to. He hurries up, increasing his speed and fucking me as hard as he can. Soon he is ready, and fills my ass with another warm load. As he pulls out of me, I pull out of my wifey, taking off the strapon and licking it clean, before tossing it to the guys to enjoy instead. We snuggle a bit, then head off to the cabaret for the main event.

Messages In This Thread
My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Kyrios - 04-05-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Bansai - 04-06-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Cath - 04-06-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Bansai - 04-06-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Bansai - 04-07-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Cath - 04-07-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Cath - 04-07-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Bansai - 04-08-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Lexirific - 04-11-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Sharp - 04-11-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: My MnF Adventures - by Flexi_Lexi - by Kyrios - 04-11-2016, 06:08 PM