Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*pulls a Haribo gummy ring from his pocket* So, this beautiful lady here.. *gesturing towards Emmie* ..is still available?
So… you left us, and we still married? I forgot to… meh… never mind… *eats the Haribo ring from Sharp's finger*
<Cath is short minded for what she wants, but she struggles to not forget for what she was made: Killing the last Jedi>
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*raises hand* I am not married! Thank you very much. *takes another bite from her gyros roll* Mmm, that's nice.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*pats Emma's head* Good, it was an error. *tries to do a welcoming smile*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I do have one major question, did anyone see a barrel of elvish mead? It went missing as soon as I got here.
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

*Looks up at Sharp*
Yeah.. last time I let you drink with my study doors unlocked.. How the hell were you able to cast that spell anyway?
Every word a world
I.. I don't know.. *bottom lip trembles* I'm sorry Rick.
(02-26-2016, 07:12 AM)-Sharp- Wrote: I.. I don't know.. *bottom lip trembles* I'm sorry Rick.

Well.. no harm was done..
And it was my fault my friend
Just get yourself together, and hope the hangover is not that bad..
*grabs a croisant and starts eating it*
Every word a world
*nabs Rick's croisant and eats it, laughing with a mouth full of croisant* Mwahahaha! *crumbs everywhere*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*puts down the finished flogger and pulls out more leather & some bunny fur* Can someone test the floggers to see if it's any good, while I work on a bunny tail fall?
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising