Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*sees the glass shards removing themselves from my body and the wounds begin to heal up*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*making some cookies after that* Job done, commander. Unit Cath on stand by.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
thank you for your assistance Medic Cath
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*stands hidden in the shadows of a nearby building, watching the ever increasing number of Caths with slight trepidation*
*feels eye's watching from somewhere close by* Don't worry you'll get used to the Caths running around
*Getting my suit checked up* Welcome and don't bother yourself too much with the number of caths, it's her thing.
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Cath! *the whole Cath platoon said* *Medic Cath has finished making cookies*
what kind of cookies are they Cath :O
Jelly filled cookies! *Cath platoon is now eating cookies*
That's like a jelly filled donut, but....in cookie form :O.....I want one Big Grin