Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
*looking around* Cath is confused! *is confused!*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
yes be confused be very confused *starts laughing like an evil villan starts to choke* thump *falls to the floor*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*lights a smoke* Oh bollocks, now we have a choking one? Well better get my medkits ready *calls in a dropship for evac*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*Cath dropped on the marked zone* Need a medic?
*coughs and splutters before getting up suddenly* you know what I think I'm ok now
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Aww... *Cath disappears in an explosion*
*looks down* oh wait *seeing a bunch of glass shards stuck in me from jumping onto the water glass*
*Cath is being deployed, waiting for the drop marker*
*Looking around* I think this is it *Uses a improvised beacon as a marker*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*dropship ready*
*Cath being dropped*
Hello! I'm Cath! What can I do for you? *sees the injury* Right away! *healing in process*