Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
(06-10-2017, 07:37 PM)Cath Wrote: *shot the relic with her schmeizer*
*reaches up to scratch the top of my head* *feeling something up there instead* ! What's this on top of my head? *starts to touch it*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(06-10-2017, 02:48 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 07:45 AM)Fernins Wrote: *reaching for my pocket* you mean this old relic here? *throwing it up and down on my hand*

What's your favourite colour?

*talks some gibberish words and creates a lasso to grab the relic* Well, I my favourite is red, but also like purple and blue *thinks about using the relic*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Hey, does anyone know what's on top of my head?
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*eats the carrot and takes a nap*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
This place needs to be shaken a bit so...... here goes nothing *unlocks the holy hand grenade, taking the holy pin, counting to three and throwing it in the air* *shouts* GREEEEEEENAAAAADDEEEEE
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(06-14-2017, 09:22 PM)Fernins Wrote: This place needs to be shaken a bit so...... here goes nothing *unlocks the holy hand grenade, taking the holy pin, counting to three and throwing it in the air* *shouts* GREEEEEEENAAAAADDEDUCK 
DUCK !!!
And whatever happens, who cares ?
I think W1LL's got a jellyfich all over his head.
Cath is ... Cath.
And you: you're from Canda ain't you ? Jamie Cudmore is your ultimate warrior
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
a jellyfish how'd it get up there?
(06-15-2017, 08:33 AM)W1LL Wrote: a jellyfish how'd it get up there?

Remember that rain of spines from the Cactus God ? Maybe he had a special one for you ;-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
A Jelly? Where?!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Isn't it a pineapple? If so I suggest this gem