Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Sorry mate. I am trying to move through all this mini caths. But those spines gave an idea. *starts talking gibberish words and watchs the spines joining to form a sword*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*watches as the cactus god rains spines down* *drinking out of the flask again*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*spreads to be in every countries and starts a information gathering agency*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
You could start your own Cath center
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(05-19-2017, 09:35 PM)Cath Wrote: *spreads to be in every countries and starts a information gathering agency*

Cath Inintelligence Agency ?
Let me call Julian Assange...

(05-19-2017, 06:58 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Rejoice former heralds! ..and you too Guy. *showers you all in Cactus gifts, such as spines*

Ouch ! That was mean ! But who knows of a merciful God ?
Good spikations for soundtrack maybe ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
That's not a bad idea! *fills some paperwork*
Hurray I came up with a good idea *pumping fists in the air*
Well, guess I don't need the sword after all *throws it into the fireplace*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Find way to solve conflict without violence you must
*starts a war*