Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
SOMEBODY HELP US.....
[Image: RgrJ9K.gif]
(05-14-2017, 07:05 PM)Cath Wrote: *mini Caths are being created from each and every confettis on the room* *all with the same voice* Deus vult! Deus vult! Deus vult!

....*I scratch my head*...well looks like a lab isn't really needed for cloning

(05-14-2017, 06:39 PM)Fernins Wrote: Let me see what I can do about it mate. *Starts talking gibberish words and watches the clones clumping together as one*

I think you've got other things to worry about *pointing to the mini Caths* besides I think you just made a giant Cath...
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Oh bollocks...... *drinks a pint and lights a cigar*
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(05-15-2017, 10:22 AM)Fernins Wrote: Oh bollocks...... *drinks a pint and lights a cigar*

*Throwing sushis at the mini Cath*
I think we've got a situation here.
Your cigar... Is it an exploding one ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
It can be mate.
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
*merging to become a normal Cath* Deus vult!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Bloody hell, it worked?........ *looks surprised*
....looks like everthings back to normalish *watching the caths merge*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(05-15-2017, 09:05 PM)Cath Wrote: *merging to become a normal Cath* Deus vult!

A reverse Alien thing ?
*Shudders, then throws the exploding cigar, then ducks behind a wall of tamago I just built*
INCOMING !
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
oh bollocks. That's too close mate. *starts talking gibberish and warding the wall*