Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Yeah, its basically a hide-and-seek game where if Cath finds you, she'll try to kill you....
[Image: aWay.gif]
only if you make her release the sith with in her
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*grabbing Cath's hand, before she would have been able to throw another knife* Alright! Now tell me, who made her to go on a rampage again?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
There somewhere over there i think *my hand pointing through the portal*
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
*shakes the smoke from the portal* Well, I might have been the one mate, what about it? *standing up and lighting up a cigarette*
*snapping my fingers, and extinguishing the cigarette, pointing to a sign where it's written, No smoking inside* Just don't do it other times! She can be quite dangerously.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
*Stares at the sign* Bollocks, how will I focus if I can't have my cigarette? And I'll try to stay away from your friend there.
*has been humping Fernins' leg for a while*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*steps back through portal* you're now witnessing Cath's second anger phase, the humpy phase, so far it means she's no longer wanting to kill....I think.
*searching pockets* Oh bloody hell, no more cigarettes. If miss danger-is-my-middle-name could let go of my leg, I would gladly apreciate it. *whispering* Now where could I have stored the extra pack of cigs?