Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
(01-10-2017, 10:14 AM)Vrook Wrote: Duke Nukem by itself is a wild game. A game in which the rules don't apply. But that's the fun.

yea shank kinda game .. but nukem was old baddest pig shooting game.
(01-10-2017, 10:14 AM)Vrook Wrote: Duke Nukem by itself is a wild game. A game in which the rules don't apply. But that's the fun.

i regret giving all the money to strippers  Sad
Hey guys I've been wondering about controllers lately. I thought my XBox 360 controller was fine on Pc but now I'm considering looking into doing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7tWd7B3iI so if any of you have tried it before can I get some opnions on how it compares to an Xbox controller?
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-11-2017, 04:51 AM)Sasso Wrote: Hey guys I've been wondering about controllers lately. I thought my XBox 360 controller was fine on Pc but now I'm considering looking into doing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7tWd7B3iI so if any of you have tried it before can I get some opnions on how it compares to an Xbox controller?

lmao wtf XD

well it might come handy when you feel hungry XD
heyy is there any way to change the game login password
i guess you can do i forgot the password or contact support
cant change via forget password.
In no specific order I love-
Souls series
Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War
Dead Space
Rome: Total War
Age Of Empires
God Of War 3
(01-12-2017, 04:44 PM)ThePitsOfHell Wrote: In no specific order I love-
Souls series
Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War
Dead Space
Rome: Total War
Age Of Empires
God Of War 3

Dead space is definitely a game I think I'd enjoy as well. Which one in the series do you think is the best?
[Image: ZPbMs5.gif]
You should play the 1st one. To get into the universe and what's going on. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]