Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
I attempted to try Pokémon Go. My phone is incompatible.
I feel I dodged a bullet, in a sense, but it's also a bummer, I was curious.
mlem
Heart 
At least you can go out and visit. I don't usually do that, but since the game's out. It's really nice.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It's basically blown up my town (I live in a university town, so it's honestly no surprise). People are alot higher level than me thou, I'm only level 11 atm, with maybe a handful of decent guys to fight with.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Don't worry, I'm a lvl 3, but I feel lonely since I'm the only one playing this game in the area. Advantage to live in the countryside?
If you have a Gym nearby you won't have to compete with anyone for it atleast
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Nope, gyms are located near (or on) public places and often visited. I'm lucky that there's a chapel near where I live.
I find pokemon go too troublesome to play. I like games more for story or competition. I'm more excited for sun and moon.
Go is a super fun game sometimes. In my country mobile data is really expensive making the game a pain in the arse to play, but since I live in the city there's lots of competition. I'm level eight, and it's kinda rewarding when you go on a walk and end up with like ten new pokemon. And getting a pokemon strong enough to take on a gym in a really dense city is a reward, too!
I caught a bunch today, because at Uni people drop lures allll day, it's fantastic Smile I'm at level 12 now, and I'm resisting the urge to ramble on about all my pokemon. I wasn't even a pokemon fan before this...

I also got to get into a pretty indepth conversation with a girl at a party a few nights ago about it. We just started shamelessly nerding it out in the corner, it was awesome Smile
Who doesn't like needing about something you know? That feels so good.