Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Fuck yeah! I always wanted to experience that! *is running everywhere in her ball*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Sorry I'm back
*kicks the ball Cath is in, thinking it's a football* Oh, oops... Sorry.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*screams as the ball is rolling fast*
(05-29-2016, 09:52 AM)CBM97 Wrote: *screams as the ball is rolling fast*

*Starts at the scream, looking up from a pile of biology papers and text books that suddenly appear around me*

Oh yeah, the mouse girl in the ball!  I had forgotten all of that...

*Hears another low meow, a monstrous cat with glowing green eyes pads into the room, eyeing with spinning ball in predatory interest*
*notice the hungry cat* Oh fuck! *runs away*
*pretends to be Zlatan* And Zlatan scoooooores! *kicks the ball again*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*is carried away within ball screaming like a little mouse and stuck on hull of the plastic ball spinning like crazy*
(05-29-2016, 07:29 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *is carried away within ball screaming like a little mouse and stuck on hull of the plastic ball spinning like crazy*

*The giant orange haired hunting cat leaps through the air, green eyes flashing with glee at the wildly skittering ball.  A massive paw slams against the side of the plastic sphere, sending it flying wildly into the air as the cat makes a bone chilling yowl*
*continues to play the guitar and thinks of the Piped Piper while watching the antics*

1 point for Emmie Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]