Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's your most wanted feature?
(02-29-2016, 08:01 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: the possibility to interact with objects...like TV and lights (you know sex in the dark room)...even the piano in that brothel room(also we need that brothel room to be more interactive)...sitting or chilling on couch etc...ability to order pizza (or any kind of food )....ordering drink at bars...umm...that cabaret in the rodeo place...that too needs some activity there....yup this is all i can think of so far lol

yea I agree more interaction in the brothel and bars would be good
(03-01-2016, 02:33 AM)Jacob1 Wrote: This... I can safely say that this is by far one of most peoples wanted feature. I m sick of getting rejected by ccbill and I m sure a lot of people have the same issue. The devs should really consider if not switching to another site, to at least provide more methods for users to pay for their subscription. They are literally losing money here... Undecided

I even asked them straight, do they feel too rich. Got only a bunch of answers from other players like 'ask people to buy you gift card' and so on. But these are not answers. I'm pretty able to buy my subscription myself, as I do for other similar games. For now, it's simple - if I cannot pay normally, than the game is not worth it.
(03-01-2016, 11:32 AM)Alaw Wrote: I even asked them straight, do they feel too rich. Got only a bunch of answers from other players like 'ask people to buy you gift card' and so on. But these are not answers. I'm pretty able to buy my subscription myself, as I do for other similar games. For now, it's simple - if I cannot pay normally, than the game is not worth it.

Asked who? The devs? No, you asked the forum, the community. You won't get an answer from the dev team here. That has been made clear on several occasions. The forum is moderated by 3 players, not admins or developers. We know as little as everybody about the what is going on behind the scenes.

If you ask questions here, you will get answers from people who know no more than you do. If you want answers, you can message the support/admins here and ask them, or make suggestions, but I can't guarantee you a response.
(03-01-2016, 11:50 AM)Sharp Wrote: Asked who? The devs? No, you asked the forum, the community. You won't get an answer from the dev team here. That has been made clear on several occasions. The forum is moderated by 3 players, not admins or developers. We know as little as everybody about the what is going on behind the scenes.

If you ask questions here, you will get answers from people who know no more than you do. If you want answers, you can message the support/admins here and ask them, or make suggestions, but I can't guarantee you a response.

That was a time ago, when we had community manager. As someone responsible for PR, the community manager is our link to dev team. My hope was to get some attention to this issue. CCBill uses a really stupid policy of blocking the whole countries because of fraud cases. But the other billing companies don't do that, at least, they don't do in on such scale as CCBill. I guess, they can provide the security checks. MnF Club was the first adult game I wasn't able to pay for. I play similar games for more than 5 years, and never had any issue with payment.
(12-07-2015, 10:24 AM)Femdomlover1992f Wrote: I doubt that they.ll include ALL of this, but nevertheless...
1. Futanari (including futa on male action)
2. Strapon dildos and other sex toys (to be used on both sexes - I'd LOVE pegging to be an option)
3. Same-sex sex scenes
4. Orgies and gangbang/reverse gangbang
5. The ability to get pregnant
6. BDSM
7. Stripping for truth or dare and other party games
8. Public masturbation
9. The ability to publicly humiliate another avatar (with mutual consent, of course), like parading him around on a leash (if you read my username, you shouldn't be surprised)
10. Spanking as a sex scene all on it's own (like over the knee)
11. Making anal optional
12. The ability to play with the other's ass, breasts, kiss, pull hair, etc. during sex
13. The ability to change facial expressions during sex
14. Sound - maybe give us the options to moan, scream, whimper, cry out in pain, gasp, etc during sex

Like I said, these might not all be possible, but they're things I'd LOVE to see in the game
 This nails it for me  definitely the path forward IMO
Lol. So this idea came to me last night.... Petnis battles. Cause for some reason having to Petnis' slapping the shit out of each other was just hilarious to me. And they can gain their own XP and levels.

Oh, and a scrolling chat log that you can go back on in case you step away from the computer for a minute or something. A little more chat history than what's on the page Sad
Its over. give this man the million dollars
Hmm...

1. Threesome (2 Guys and 1 Girl , 2 Girls and 1 Guy)
2. Public Sex (In a club, toilet, alley, beach, beside the waterfall etc.)
3. Spectator Mode (Having the option to Chat or Muted)
4. More Clothes (For Non-Premium Users or ability to rent clothing)
5. Own a House (Able to hold a legit house party)
6. More Locations! (Adding places like a Swimming Pool, Theme Park, School)
7. Bio on Avatar ( Able to set a 50 letters description about ourselves in game)
Tongue
After typing out "pretty good, how are you" five times in a row, my most wanted feature is a drop down box of common replies to questions. I have said this before, a long time ago but its really starting to get to me. i know its just a way of greeting but a little menu of replies would make my time in game so much smoother, for example
-hello
-good thanks, how are you doing?
-no thanks, i'm visiting my friend
-no, i don't want to see a dic pic
-ummm, that looks like a penis only smaller
-seriously leave me alone
-goodbye, you are now being ignored
Heart juicylucy
(05-11-2016, 04:51 PM)juicylucy Wrote: After typing out "pretty good, how are you"  five times in a row, my most wanted feature is a drop down box of common replies to questions.  I have said this before, a long time ago but its really starting to get to me.  i know its just a way of greeting but a little menu of replies would make my time in game so much smoother, for example
-hello
-good thanks, how are you doing?
-no thanks, i'm visiting my friend
-no, i don't want to see a dic pic
-ummm, that looks like a penis only smaller
-seriously leave me alone
-goodbye, you are now being ignored

this drop down menu sounds like a good idea....however i would think less brutal and more formal replies would be really cool...just saying Tongue
even though i understand there is lots of, dick spams dished out all over the place...but yeah.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]