Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Wow, the view from here is great. Thanks for the warm clothes. And nice cabin, really cozy. Yeah, about the nachos? Meh, I don't care anymore. I'm too distract by everything *stares at everything*
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
*looking around the house* My my, where did everyone gone again?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
*takes Alt by the hand, taking her inside the cabin, two claps and the interior lights up by a cozy digital fire* It's been in the family for generations, but I spiffed it up a bit since. This is the 20th century after all! Ava, a drink please! *the sound of something pouring can be heard from the kitchen*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Wow *eyes sparkling with astonishing glow* Oh, since you're offering I might have a martini
*stares at the scene from the shadows, two glowing eyes can been seen*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Ava, a martini please! *pouring and shaking can be heard* I'll fetch the drinks. *snaps her finger and some romantic music begins playing in the background*
By the way, do you have any animals roaming around? I can see something outside. *Stares intrigued*
Hmm? *sceptical look* I don't think so, maybe a fox or something... *comes back with a martini for Alt and a gin&tonic for myself* Want me to take a look?
Hm, don't bother with it. Thanks for the drink <3 *sits in the sofa*
*slips down into the sofa, next to Alt, discreetly wrapping my arm around her*