Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
i know that the new bathtub pose "head diver" is a good one for bath poses
i would love to see the pose too in bathtub, i think it would be nice to be able to fuck too,not just suck

it will be MF i guess, here is an example
https://www.sex.com/pin/59127946-blonde-...n-the-tub/
Hello to all the MnF users.

Fists, sorry for my English, I'm not native English speaker but I need to share with you my thoughts.

I'm addressing this post mainly to the poses designers to send them, more than a suggestion, an advise.

MnF is a game about sex, ok. But in addition, it is very sexist. Well, I know perhaps the main group of the game users are heterosexual men, who ask for determinate kind of poses. Ok, I assume that.

But what I cannot assume is that at this moment, the new poses are becoming increasingly sexist, promoting images that humiliate women. Let's recapitulate:
- Blows: see one, two or three women passively receiving mouth-fucking passively kneeling in front of a dominant male.
- Tube: more sucking... (and without effort for designer, reused pose...)
And now... what seems to be a completely new pose... which  shows a woman subjected, attacked and almost enslaved to the power and sexual desire of the dominant male, nearly raped! Whit the legend, for the men, of course: "Unleash your dominance". What do you think we, the women are?

Please, review your design line. I'm afraid you are close to be promoting a culture that will drive to violence against women and rape. There are lot of possibilities in parity sex, non traditional men to women sex, LGTBI and other tendencies, that I'm sure that will have good reception by lot of users, as me

Monica40.

P.S. If you agree to stop the development of poses that involve humiliation or non-consensual violence, wear a red ribbon on your head, whether you are a man or a woman. Thank you so much
More about the new "Turn Crimson" pose. According to "Quantitative Analysis of XP", by Morax (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...calculator), new pose has a multiplier factor of 22! Higher values until now were the men's pose "Bulldog" and women's pose "Amazon Femdom", having each 16.8. So in the same circunstance, new pose will provide 1.3 times more exp. This is sure for men, but for futa, I don't know why, the old poses never gave the same exp than for men, although they are supposed to be the same.

This is only considering hetero poses. I ignore what is the factor for the single man to man pose, it is not in Morax calculator, but the maximum factor for a woman to woman pose (by the way, only 4 poses!) is 4! This is 4.2 times less than the old maximum hetero poses, and 5.5 times less than the new one.

Please, allow a fair game between different avatars.

Monica40

P.S. I continue suggesting wear a red ribbon in your head, to ask for a fair game for different players
Hello All,

Monica40, thank you for sharing. I agree with you to some degree but i want to offer a deeper perspective.

I have been pushing for the 2-girl blowjob pose aka "Double Blowjob" pose for a long time. I've waited years for this pose so I'm happy to finally have something. It was inspired by a real life scenario that I had when two girls devoured me in a threesome. In real life the girls were actively involved in the blowjob and I was the passive one during oral sex. So in a way they dominated me during the oral sex part of the threesome. So that was the vision that i had when i suggested the pose. I even provided detailed pictures of multiple girls actively performing oral sex on one guy. But when the developers executed the pose they made the girls passively waiting to be mouth fucked which was not my original intention. I intended the girls to be actively and passionately giving oral sex.

The concept of the reverse gangbang could be seen as multiple girls fucking one guy and one guy also fucking multiple girls. And the dominance can sway back and forth from the male to female and vice versa naturally as they show their passion & express interest in one another, so it doesn't have to be one sided. I agree the "Double Blowjob" pose could have been executed better.

I think the general improvement we need on sex poses is that both parties need to be actively involved with additional animated interactions. And the additional interactions don't have to be selectable but simply drawn into the pose. The other party could be using their hands, mouth or other body parts while main action is happening.

For example on the Double Blowjob pose ,
Suck normal: while one girl (A) is sucking cock, the other girl (B) could be sucking balls, and the third girl © could be giving a handjob pumping the cock into girl (A)'s mouth.
Suck head 1: while girl (A) is sucking the tip of the head, girl (B) & © could be licking and sucking the left and right side of the shaft.
Or Suck head 2: while girl (A) is sucking the tip of the head, girl (B) could be licking the left side of the shaft. And girl © licking the right ball
Suck deepthroat: Girl (A) is sucking deep, girl (B) is pushing the head of girl (A) down, and girl © is licking the balls
Or Suck Deepthroat 2: Girl (A) is sucking deep, girl (B) is sucking the left ball and girl © is licking the right ball

These additional interactions don't have to be selectable they could have been just drawn into the pose as you change selection from "easy" "medium" and "hard". or "Suck head", "Suck normal" and "Deep throat".

There are lots of poses in the game where the avatar that is not changing selection could be doing more than just waiting there. They could be massaging, licking, kissing etc...while being fucked. Adding these additional interactions would make it less one sided and more passionate for both parties.
This is the general improvement in poses that i think would satisfy a lot of people.

I've also suggested more offerings of lesbian poses too but the developers haven't invested much time into it. I feel like the Muff Dive pose would be fantastic to offer for lesbian sex. still waiting for it.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you, Overfriend, for your calm and constructive comments. I agree, the passivity of blows can be due to "reducing programming efforts". But, as in all kind of programming, finally the program makes what the programmers tell to do, and not what the programmers want to do. And what we users see is what it do.

Considering this "development difficulty" I suggest that for other present and future poses, avoid situations of difficult implementation and possible misunderstanding. What about things as hands on the neck and similar gestures? I think, if it is not possible or very costly to implement them ok, they should be eliminated, in order to avoid the transmission of violent images.

Other two different things are:

- Only men-women poses. Well, stop working in all the new poses in the same way, and prioritize others... Do developers thing there won't be users interested on them?
- Different experience for different avatars. Why women to women and men to men poses produce soooooo less experience points? This is not related to development effort...

Thanks, Monica