MNF Club Forums
General chat - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: General chat (/showthread.php?tid=888)

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 04-10-2016

and now I just noticed that your post was #69 lol...le coincidence XD....or was it intentional ( o.o)

RE: General chat - -J- - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 04:34 PM)misslanni Wrote: I'm wondering the same as the rest...Idk the romantic in me wants me wants to say "yay!" but that ceremony script looks/sounds like an awful long event...but hey, we're all in our right to play however we want as long as we don't hurt someone else.

The ceremony was 25 minutes in all -- that's a quickie by RP standards! By all accounts, it seemed like a good time was had by all. Even the troll seemed to enjoy it!

I'll defer to Caeli and/or Kairi to post their side of things, but he definitely seemed as nervous as a genuine groom. It was a little disorganized (we forgot wedding photos!). But from my vantage point, the bride and groom were happy, we didn't clog up the temple for too long, and it was all pretty breezy. And I offered to get the trolls hitched too. :)

RE: General chat - Cath - 04-10-2016

Hey, I'm always the girl near the buffet during the weddings, or sometimes in the bathroom... I'm not very comfortable with weddings too!

RE: General chat - Simple Tania - 04-10-2016

lol...seriously cath? it was about that you send me a PM? I didn't noticed that, until Dark mentioned it, I need to pay more attention to details from now on...

RE: General chat - IvanXLIV - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 09:41 PM)misslanni Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 08:40 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Hey, I'm always the girl near the buffet during the weddings, or sometimes in the bathroom... I'm not very comfortable with weddings too!

*epic high fives Cath* Welcome to the awkward wedding guests club!

Count me in, ladies. The last few weddings I attended (even when accompanied) were humongous affairs where we didn't even knew half the guests... questionable musical ambiance, impossibly remote wedding location... the only saving feature was, in each case, the buffet.

RE: General chat - Vik - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 07:27 AM)JCF Wrote: It is with great pleasure that I now present MnF's newest couple:

Caeli and Kairi Lupus!

They were married at 4:38 am server time today (12:38 EST) in a ceremony at the Sacred Mountain Temple on Big Bang.

I cobbled together two scripts I liked to perform the ceremony, which I've posted here.

Edit: I am not an ordained minister in any way, shape or form and took a correspondence course from MnF U.

A pity I couldn't come. It was imply too late for me, as I told my friend Caeli.

RE: General chat - Anallee - 04-11-2016

Thank you for all you did to make this happen JCF.  Heart  I'm still smiling.

RE: General chat - Bansai - 04-11-2016

Yep, he invited me through PM too. Sadly I can't make it that time cause I was away during the ceremony happening in game. Still, congratulations Heavenly Wolf (Caeli Lupus) and his groom Kairi Lupus. Smile

Now, if only MNF can enable childbirth, that would be epic Tongue

(Dark: My goodness, the melodies sounds epic!! *pumped up*

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 04-11-2016

ok so this happened yesterday and finally got to meet up with FENIIIXXXXXX....my MnF celeb....but forgot to ask for an autograph Sad

[Image: zipp1Vj.png]

@bensai...totally...although its hard to find the full album togather...i kind have to search for it in different places lol

RE: General chat - Vrook - 04-11-2016

Oh yeah, Fenix! She's nice! Smile