MNF Club Forums
General chat - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: General chat (/showthread.php?tid=888)

RE: General chat - Simple Tania - 05-11-2016

*cuddles with Cath* It's OK sweetie, i'm also very confused

RE: General chat - Cath - 05-11-2016

*likes to be cuddled*

RE: General chat - Bansai - 05-12-2016

Well, as I mentioned, there's a newborn kitty mewwing in front of my door. And we had no clue whom the mother is.

Poor kitty :/

P.S. Don't worry Cath, I know it ain't you ;3

RE: General chat - Kyrios - 05-12-2016

The kitty isn't cath or the mother isn't cath?

RE: General chat - Simple Tania - 05-12-2016

don't know...*I say, still cuddled with cath* when she awakes, I ask her...

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 05-16-2016

how to make epic Noodle soup...Dark Style

ingredients:
*packet of noodles (duh)
*finely chopped chives (aka green onions)
*tomato past
*Philippine sweet and spicy sauce
*some grounded coriander powder (about less then a teaspoon)
*finely chopped and diced carrots (not much just about a table spoon amount)
*peas
---optional---
*finely chopped and dices tomatoes(also about a table spoon amount)
*soy sauce

how to make:

Boil some water....
while the boiling is going on...add the content of the noodle packet in a pot (an accommodated size pot...not very large nor very small)...add the sachet contents as well from the packet...garnish some chives, just about a teaspoon amount...add half a teaspoon of the coriander powder, half table spoon of tomato past, and 3/4 of the Philippine sweet and spicy sauce....pour in the diced carrots and peas...and if your a tomato fan...the also add the diced tomato as well....for a richer color and more oomph like flavour...you can add about half a tablespoon of soy sauce...by now the water should already be boiled....so pour the water (should pour in just about enough so that its like a ratio of 1:2 of ingredient content : water...you will need to be good with estimation at this point....if not you have to do your maths again)...
ignite the stove and start at mid heat....keep steering the content gently....when it gets to a boiling point again....lower the heat so that things don't splash around (specially in your eyes) as you cook...let the cooking process continue this way till you feel about half the water has evaporated (see estimation again in use)...ones satisfied...switch off the stove and let the noodles cool for about 15 mins....after that pour it in a bowl and happy noodle meal XD

RE: General chat - Cath - 05-16-2016

Thank you, I guess?

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 05-16-2016

*munching on noodle soup*...oh no worries you welcomes XD

RE: General chat - Anallee - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 10:30 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: *munching on noodle soup*...oh no worries you welcomes XD

Nah!  I'd rather have a pizza!

[Image: heart-shaped-pizza-ftr.jpg?w=600]

[Image: buhahahaha_by_ayrou_yee.gif]

RE: General chat - Cath - 05-16-2016

Gah! The stoopidity killed me!