MNF Club Forums
General chat - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: General chat (/showthread.php?tid=888)

RE: General chat - Cath - 04-21-2016

It should be done this weekend, I think.

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 04:20 PM)CBM97 Wrote: It should be done this weekend, I think.

wooohooo...*dances all over the room with cath*...umm...yes ok awesome  Big Grin

W-what are you doing?

Anyway, have a topic to talk about... Why do we say that black people have a big dick and Asian people have a small one?

RE: General chat - Sharp - 04-21-2016

Because average penis size statistics demonstrate this.l to be the case. Of course some people will buck the trend, but for the most part thus stereotyping is accurate.

Oh? I didn't know that!
And what about explaining the science of dick to lil' ol' Cath? Mmh? Mmh?

RE: General chat - Simple Tania - 04-21-2016

well, *sitting lil' Cath on my lap* in the beginning all man are equals, tiny dicks, black, white, yellow, all tiny, all cute and all with yummy cheeks, like yours *blow on her cheeks*, then my lil' Cath, they grow up, some become huge, others stay tiny... what that nice gentleman was trying to say is... For some reason Black grow more than white, which in turn grow more than yellow, but still, all yummy...

RE: General chat - Emmie - 04-21-2016

The actual differences in avg size differs only slightly though, and it's not an exact science. But in general, no, black men don't have bigger penises, and all that stereotype does I think, is put more preasure on black guys. xD

But I think it's safe to say it's a myth, just google around a bit about it. ^^

What I'm trying to say, basically, is don't fall into the pit that is penis stereotypes. You're only gonna get bummed out. Be happy with what you got, be confident.

(04-21-2016, 06:27 PM)Mom Wrote: well, *sitting lil' Cath on my lap* in the beginning all man are equals, tiny dicks, black, white, yellow, all tiny, all cute and all with yummy cheeks, like yours *blow on her cheeks*, then my lil' Cath, they grow up, some become huge, others stay tiny... what that nice gentleman was trying to say is... For some reason Black grow more than white, which in turn grow more than yellow, but still, all yummy...

Okay!

(04-21-2016, 06:33 PM)Emmie Wrote: The actual differences in avg size differs only slightly though, and it's not an exact science. But in general, no, black men don't have bigger penises, and all that stereotype does I think, is put more preasure on black guys. xD

But I think it's safe to say it's a myth, just google around a bit about it. ^^

What I'm trying to say, basically, is don't fall into the pit that is penis stereotypes. You're only gonna get bummed out. Be happy with what you got, be confident.

I remember that, in the mythology, having a tiny penise is a sign of longevity and having a bigger one is in a fact a curse of the gods.

RE: General chat - Simple Tania - 04-21-2016

Yep, indeedz... Gods are very revengeful!!!

RE: General chat - DarkXtecy - 04-21-2016

sooo...in other words....yall are trying to say is that....wait....what, this is all about Gods being revengeful Undecided ....so that mean I am cursed Sad

oh wait hold on...what happens if the male kid is born from a black and white couple....is he cursed with long life?
XD....jk...was a bit bored Tongue