MNF Club Forums
How do you reject people in the game? - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How do you reject people in the game? (/showthread.php?tid=72)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Darko - 12-25-2015

If I remember correctly you can still send messages to people you blocked as long as they don't block you.

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - sayedibrahim581@gmail.com - 12-26-2015

Well i do something smart , when someone have a nice conversation with me , and take it level by level , probably i will sleep with him . But when guys get into it directly inviting me to their rooms or asking for sex i tell them i am a whore and every round cost 100$ and i have some prem position and actually of lot of them accept the offer , we go and loose money on purpose in the rodeo . Easy money and keeping everyone happy !

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - MDMA - 12-26-2015

That's not rejecting people...

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Fiaz - 12-26-2015

Just call me a dumby head, and i'll leave you alone forever.

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Pyrrhus - 12-26-2015

i played with a female char once. It was spammed hard. I just said no and ignored further messages

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - BIG_wolf - 12-28-2015

lol so many people have started using the rejections tips against me how about some tips for picking people up

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Thekink - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 01:53 PM)BIG_wolf Wrote: lol  so many people  have started using the rejections tips against me how about some tips for picking people up
LOL Big wolf, look at the "men have it hard thread"

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Emmie - 12-29-2015

I usually go with something like:
"Hi. Sorry, but my friend list is filled up, and I wouldn't be able to handle adding anyone new. Neither am I interested in anything sex related without any substance. Honestly, you're better off looking for someone else, and I hope you do find someone. ^^"

I think most guys/girls appreciate that I take the time to reply, even if it's a rejection. And I try to be polite about it, cause it's not their fault I'm flooded with cold invites and messages. I try to work my reply around how they approached me as well. Cold invites get ignored on the spot though!

A one off was a guy that approached me with "*gently fondles your ass as I pass by*" to which I replied "*as you fondle my ass, I explode into a swarm of angry kittens that take to the streets* Run! RUUUN! *you hear angry meowings and pitiful cries as the cats occupy the city* The end is here! *you just ended the world... by kittens*". It was not well recieved and I got a simple "Rude!" as a reply.
Now, I get that some might find it hot to have a stranger sneak a grope or fondle unanounced, but to me it's just creepy, I only want someone I like and KNOW to do that. And I don't think I was particularly rude either. Perhaps my sense of humor is wierd, or he's just lacking it, I dunno. Anyways, sorry about the rant. ^^

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Tao - 12-29-2015

@ Emmie I would have loved the kittens answer! I really laughed, your reaction was perfect! ^^

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - juicylucy - 12-29-2015

The stranger coming up and groping me is particularly unpleasant. How anyone thinks that is any way to break the ice mystifies me. Also, just last night, some guy "stands in front of you, pulls out his cock and starts to jerk it hard" or words to that effect. I could only reply with one word, "Gross".