MNF Club Forums
How do you reject people in the game? - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How do you reject people in the game? (/showthread.php?tid=72)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - RPesse - 12-19-2015

Thanks to you people now I'm 100% sure that my thoughts weren't that wrong Big Grin I'm not crazy, yay!

Bor, your point of view is interesting I never thought about this "social patterns"! I tried twice to create a male avatar... 
When I first discovered this game I thought - wrong - that I could create more characters so I invented this guy and it didn't go that bad, girls texted me, but 24h later I created the first "Roberta" and I was overwhelmed by requests. Then a couple of weeks passed and I returned to the game, creating my male avatar again and I couldn't find him any girlfriend so I switched back - permanently - to my personification in the game. Something that I don't understand happened in the middle and now we're in this situation, why was it all so nice in the beginning for you males? Have we girls done something wrong?  Huh

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Silvyraven - 12-19-2015

That is an interesting question. I have only been playing the game recently and I have noticed that I don't get hardly any attention on my male avatar. Even though I am very polite while I am on him.

Also on some of my female avatars I try to approach interesting looking males to talk to them, because I know it cant be easy to be rejected constantly.

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Maryannae - 12-19-2015

I always try to answer as many PM as I can. If I have to choose I answer friends first, funny and interesting second, others when I can...
...If I don't like the approach, I forget, if it is offensive, ignore!

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - RPesse - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 06:42 PM)Maryannae Wrote: I always try to answer as many PM as I can. If I have to choose I answer friends first, funny and interesting second, others when I can...
...If I don't like the approach, I forget, if it is offensive, ignore!

This was my tactic too but I've reached a point where I can't even chat anymore with someone - friend or random people - 'cause I receive 30 requests and 15 pms. 
I know, my complaints may sound like a "first world problem" Big Grin

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Maryannae - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 07:15 PM)Roberta Wrote: This was my tactic too but I've reached a point where I can't even chat anymore with someone - friend or random people - 'cause I receive 30 requests and 15 pms.

Sometimes it can certainly be a problem, I got once a situation where I was trying to write to a friend and I had to decline 30-something friend request and invites...
...I think that, as a general rule, would be good to ask friendship only to people that you have talked to, approach first, talk, than ask it, or even invites, I never say yes if i'm not waiting of it from that person!

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Silvyraven - 12-19-2015

I agree, blind friend invites and requests can be frustrating when you are trying to type to someone. I can have 3 or 5 pop up while I am trying to type a single sentence. It becomes tedious to deny. if the same person spams me with invites I ignore them.

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - juicylucy - 12-19-2015

Me too. Blunt but effective.

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - MDMA - 12-19-2015

I absolutely love it after someone spams me with friend/room invites and then get butthurt after they are blocked

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - Bor - 12-20-2015

even tho it's a bit off-topic.
since the current topic is colds/A lot of invites. I just did pretty funny "experiment". Made a new female avatar and cold invited some random level 5 prem. strangely.. he accepted :o
In the room he tried to chat, but I didnt type anything, so he jumped into the bed. then I just quit. c:
seems like males have different perspective about colds and "sum fuk" xD

RE: How do you reject people in the game? - juicylucy - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 10:53 PM)MDMA Wrote: I absolutely love it after someone spams me with friend/room invites and then get butthurt after they are blocked

I did this the other night after a continuous stream of invites. The guy shows up and loses his shit calling me every awful name and saying he was going to murder me. He's no longer with us so I guess I'm safe.