MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Willy_for_Boobies - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:47 PM)Raven Wrote: Hi guys, so I have a fantasy I'd like some help with.  I was wanting to do an open door  kind of thing.  Basically I have the door to my room open and anyone walking by can walk in and have their way with me.  Sadly though the game does not make this something that can be done.  So anyone out there think they can help?

Your idea (i read before in an other post) to be on a party, laying all time in bed and everyone who wants and likes can play and fuck you in bed ...
would fit your fantasy very well i think. You only have to find the right host for such a party and playing ;-))
You should tell us when and where you are mostly online so you could be found ;-))
And you should write your fantasy in your "about" so everyone in game can read it ;-))
- writing some like : .. my room door is open, so everyone can come in and have its way with me ..

Perhaps you can roleplay it (if you like this):
- in PM so you have single different "meetings", or
- in public chat so you would have a gangbang .... ( perhaps using the secret cave as room where everyone can come by ) ;-))

If enough people know your fantasy .. it would be fullified ... (sometimes, somehow) ;-))
I wish you good luck and a happy play ;-))
perhaps we meet in game ... ;-))

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - H0rnyBuNnY - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 01:47 PM)Raven Wrote: Hi guys, so I have a fantasy I'd like some help with.  I was wanting to do an open door  kind of thing.  Basically I have the door to my room open and anyone walking by can walk in and have their way with me.  Sadly though the game does not make this something that can be done.  So anyone out there think they can help?

You could try and find someone with a room to host it. Then have the host wait outside the door and offer to let everyone who walks by in.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Allisa - 11-05-2016

Hi guys, i don't know if i'm too late but i maybe interested in this. I'm usually online from 1 pm to 5 pm server time on the top 3 servers

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - sisterLovesAnal - 12-18-2016

I'miinterestedtoo! I aalwaystry to start one in baths with no success Sad
uusually iI'm online from 9 pm to 1pm server hour.
The server depends! We can decide it.
The name is thesame

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Paul630 - 12-23-2016

(12-18-2016, 11:15 AM)sisterLovesAnal Wrote: I'miinterestedtoo! I aalwaystry to start one in baths with no success Sad
The name is thesame

If you're still looking to do this Im willing to help. I think I know of a good way to do it. Contact me if you're interested. Same name in game.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - sisterLovesAnal - 12-24-2016

(12-23-2016, 01:33 PM)Paul630 Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 11:15 AM)sisterLovesAnal Wrote: I'miinterestedtoo! I aalwaystry to start one in baths with no success Sad
The name is thesame

If you're still looking to do this Im willing to help. I think I know of a good way to do it. Contact me if you're interested. Same name in game.

sure I'm interested! we have only to meet Tongue

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - ChamyvillePortage - 12-24-2016

Damn, I wish some action for myself too~

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Paul630 - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:10 AM)sisterLovesAnal Wrote:
The name is thesame

Then it shall be....
What server do you usually go on?

(12-24-2016, 05:25 PM)-KillerQueen- Wrote: Damn, I wish some action for myself too~

Well if you would like I could assist you with this also?

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - sisterLovesAnal - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 06:04 PM)Paul630 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 10:10 AM)sisterLovesAnal Wrote:
The name is thesame

Then it shall be....
What server do you usually go on?
well...the first free Tongue
but usually big bang

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Paul630 - 12-24-2016

Haha...depends on how good it goes huh?
Big bang it is. I usually jump around but I'll hang there until we get your gang bang. Smile