MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Cuylie - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 08:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: well, that's up to you, if you can control the situation, it goes pretty well, on the other hand if you cant control it, it will be chaotic.

Post in this thread your best hour, the place, the server and wait.

Places, hmmm...cabaret, secret cave, hotel or motel corridors, sacred temple, shooting gallery, in case you prefer a quiet place, some other location if you don't mind the constant interruptions.

Thank for your reply!  Yes, I can see how the situation can become chaotic pretty swiftly.  Aside from the nuclear option of just ending the "scene" how do you keep control?  (I'm not worried about asserting myself, I teach high school and frequently have to manage 20 plus teenagers.)

yt`* - Simple Tania - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 08:46 PM)Cuylie Wrote: Thank for your reply!  Yes, I can see how the situation can become chaotic pretty swiftly.  Aside from the nuclear option of just ending the "scene" how do you keep control?  (I'm not worried about asserting myself, I teach high school and frequently have to manage 20 plus teenagers.)

LOL, ok, so you have experience in handle with testosterone, that's good and very helpful Big Grin

I never teach but I think that's not very different, take control of the 'class room', distribute 'tasks' and if someone misbehave 'put him outside', do you like the analogy? Cool

In a more serious tone, set the rules before you start, if you choose to be in control, control it...set the pace of the action, say who does what, make sure that only YOU can change the poses, and in case, you lost it and the chaos is settled, don't be afraid of STOP IT and start over... and most important, HAVE FUN

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sharp - 05-13-2016

I've not witnessed a gangbang on here myself, but I know that Lexi sets her rules before hand and then has somebody she trusts take control. While Lexi is still ultimately in charge, this second person organises everybody else, ensuring Lexi gets what she wants.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Blonde-Mom - 05-13-2016

This does sound fun!

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 05-13-2016

sure Sharp, but I was talking in general, if you don't have no one you trust and/or you don't know no one, in that case, you have to take care of business yourself, I did it several times, and in more than one occasion I knew none of my partners, that wont stop me to had and give fun, bottom line is, cuylie, go for it, give it a try if you are curious about it, if goes well or goes bad at least you gain a new experience and honestly, what you have to loose?

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - RP_RICK - 05-13-2016

If me or Kyrios are present, we can help setting things up and guidance. Having a trustworthy "team" does go a long way

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 05-13-2016

Lay out some ground rules before the start. Also, talk to some folks in advance. You'll want at least 1 or 2 people that know you can help guide you. I've helped 2 friends in this and it's been a good RP each time. I owe another friend due to network issues (though technically I was volunteered). Overall you do drive it as it is for your pleasure.

RE: yt`* - Cuylie - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 09:33 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 08:46 PM)Cuylie Wrote: Thank for your reply!  Yes, I can see how the situation can become chaotic pretty swiftly.  Aside from the nuclear option of just ending the "scene" how do you keep control?  (I'm not worried about asserting myself, I teach high school and frequently have to manage 20 plus teenagers.)

LOL, ok, so you have experience in handle with testosterone, that's good and very helpful Big Grin

I never teach but I think that's not very different, take control of the 'class room', distribute 'tasks' and if someone misbehave 'put him outside', do you like the analogy? Cool

In a more serious tone, set the rules before you start, if you choose to be in control, control it...set the pace of the action, say who does what, make sure that only YOU can change the poses, and in case, you lost it and the chaos is settled, don't be afraid of STOP IT and start over... and most important, HAVE FUN

You have no idea the amount of testosterone that can be flowing in there, I teach 11th grade, lots of 17 year olds.   Tongue

That is a good analogy and it makes sense.  It feels like you could be doing a ton of directing.  I probably should throw caution to the wind.  This is one of my really kind of secret fantasies and, hmmm, I want to make sure it goes ok.  I might have to observe one if it comes up and I can.  I'm probably over thinking it.

(05-13-2016, 09:47 PM)Sharp Wrote: I've not witnessed a gangbang on here myself, but I know that Lexi sets her rules before hand and then has somebody she trusts take control. While Lexi is still ultimately in charge, this second person organises everybody else, ensuring Lexi gets what she wants.

(05-13-2016, 10:08 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: sure Sharp, but I was talking in general, if you don't have no one you trust and/or you don't know no one, in that case, you have to take care of business yourself, I did it several times, and in more than one occasion I knew none of my partners, that wont stop me to had and give fun, bottom line is, cuylie, go for it, give it a try if you are curious about it, if goes well or goes bad at least you gain a new experience and honestly, what you have to loose?

(05-13-2016, 10:36 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: If me or Kyrios are present, we can help setting things up and guidance. Having a trustworthy "team" does go a long way

(05-13-2016, 11:18 PM)Sate Wrote: Lay out some ground rules before the start. Also, talk to some folks in advance. You'll want at least 1 or 2 people that know you can  help guide you. I've helped 2 friends in this and it's been a good RP each time. I owe another friend due to network issues (though technically I was volunteered). Overall you do drive it as it is for your pleasure.

Thank you all for your words.  I also want to thank those who want to help guide the way.....I know for me it is easier to "let go" when I feel like someone else is around in control.  (I had to edit this one as I didn't realize I was limited to 5 posts in a day  Blush )

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 05-14-2016

I totally understood what you said, if rick, kyr, one or two more I know, want/can participate, I can assure you that things will work fine, for that, you just have to announce, post in here the hour, the server and the location, and I help you in what i can.
As for me right now, im not thinking in making any gangbang, not really in the mood for that, as for Lexi, I don't know, if she decide to make one, i advise you to watch.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Kyrios - 05-14-2016

Hey, Rick told me he'd mentioned me. I'm sure we can organise a thing if you wish. I've 'chroeographed' quite a few of these now, always to the ladies wishes of course. If you prefer to let go, just let us know what you want before and I can keep everything flowing after you just concentrate on having a good time. *Wink*