MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 04-30-2016

(04-29-2016, 03:13 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: public or private (in a room), but all by chat and in-game, if there are someone taking this to other platforms I'm not aware of.

And since is been a while, a long "while", and 'cause I have a photo session scheduled for the morning, that probably will turn me on, and 'cause I have a "shitty" appointment IRL in the afternoon, which most likely will give me a thirst for revenge...

Saturday Night Fever Gangbang! TIGHT LIPPED server - shooting gallery - 11pm server hour - 4/5 guys, no restrictions, only follow my lead...

Those who prefer only watch, feel free, bring beer, bring popcorns, I don't care, just be quiet and don't interfere...

P.S. If I don't have enough guys, I grab some randomly and if they suck, i'll do it all by myself!!!

I'll swing by. I maybe late since I am a day ahead of you

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 05-01-2016

And, it happened, not my best one and with a poor start (mostly because of my stupid decision) but, in the end I managed to take that "ship" to a safe harbour... and also provide me the blast I needed!!!

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 11:05 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: And, it happened, not my best one and with a poor start (mostly because of my stupid decision) but, in the end I managed to take that "ship" to a safe harbour... and also provide me the blast I needed!!!

Glad to hear it was salvaged. *looks down at autograph and smiles* Sometimes they don't always turn out the way we plan

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Slyvie - 05-01-2016

Awww I missed one! Sad Hope I catch you in one soon ^^

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 02:48 PM)Slyvie Wrote: Awww I missed one! Sad Hope I catch you in one soon ^^

I think you are due for one Sly Wink Then again it could be I want to finish what I started previously Tongue

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - DarkXtecy - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 12:30 PM)Sate Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 11:05 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: And, it happened, not my best one and with a poor start (mostly because of my stupid decision) but, in the end I managed to take that "ship" to a safe harbour... and also provide me the blast I needed!!!

Glad to hear it was salvaged. *looks down at autograph and smiles* Sometimes they don't always turn out the way we plan

nope it does not Sad
but...it was blast...specially the ending XD

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - RP_RICK - 05-01-2016

Glad it turned around
hope sate didn't disappoint

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - W1LL - 05-01-2016

I never seem to be around for these things Sad. Any and all gang bangs I've been in lately have all been the face palming ones where everyone takes turns in the fucking bed.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 05-01-2016

lol...w1ll...i posted here for everyone to read, sorry, but I don't make invitations

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Vrook - 05-02-2016

<.< >.>
Fenix, did, a, gangbang? *gulp*