MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sharp - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 01:44 AM)bobj48 Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 01:20 PM)femalebodfucker Wrote: any gangbang organisation today like usualy big bang 2pm servers time Smile?
I am very interested

Subgirl, if you want to have something organised just put down the best days and times for you and go from there.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Slyvie - 04-25-2016

Sleepy   Mhmmmm~~ If anyone's still wondering, I lost. ^^

Quote:Lexi's Little Cumslut
:3

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 08:42 AM)Slyvie Wrote: Sleepy   Mhmmmm~~ If anyone's still wondering, I lost. ^^

Quote:Lexi's Little Cumslut
:3

But you took it like a champ Wink I agree with Bansai. Fantastic job to all the women and men that made it possible.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Baby Doll 4 you - 04-29-2016

mhmh sounds fun wish I could  have Benn there

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-29-2016

I don't think I will manage one this weekend, so anybody else that wants one, now is your chance before I steal all the attention again.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - SimplyNate - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 08:01 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: I don't think I will manage one this weekend, so anybody else that wants one, now is your chance before I steal all the attention again.

LOL...you all have been warned...she will be back with a vengence..=O

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Ivilina - 04-29-2016

Hello, im new to the forums and id like to just ask how does the gangbang work exactly . Doyou only do it ingame or you also chat on another platform for example skype .Im sorry for asking such dumb questions.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sharp - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Ivilina Wrote: Hello, im new to the forums and id like to just ask how does the gangbang work exactly . Doyou only do it ingame or you also chat on another platform for example skype .Im sorry for asking such dumb questions.

It's not a dumb question, don't worry. It is all done in game, as far as I'm aware, in the public chat. I believe some players may PM during, to organise certain things, but the RP itself is all in the chat.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 04-29-2016

public or private (in a room), but all by chat and in-game, if there are someone taking this to other platforms I'm not aware of.

And since is been a while, a long "while", and 'cause I have a photo session scheduled for the morning, that probably will turn me on, and 'cause I have a "shitty" appointment IRL in the afternoon, which most likely will give me a thirst for revenge...

Saturday Night Fever Gangbang! TIGHT LIPPED server - shooting gallery - 11pm server hour - 4/5 guys, no restrictions, only follow my lead...

Those who prefer only watch, feel free, bring beer, bring popcorns, I don't care, just be quiet and don't interfere...

P.S. If I don't have enough guys, I grab some randomly and if they suck, i'll do it all by myself!!!

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Bansai - 04-29-2016

*Takes note* Alright Fenix, see you there ^^