MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - -J- - 04-18-2016

I have no objections to my in-game identity being used for any public encounters. However, if a nickname would be preferable to the story, please refer to me as: "Mr. Morning Coffee".

So I'm just waking up and I wander into the saloon finishing my coffee. And I hear some moans and spanks and whatever from the cabaret upstairs, right? And the next thing I know, I'm in a quadruple-anal penetration gangbang! Crazy, right? Swear to god.

By the way, the service in the saloon sucks. But the volunteers? A-OK.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Bansai - 04-19-2016

J: It just happens, just let it happen xD

And yeah, law's of physics be damned in this game. Luckily there's no 5th one right Flexi? *Wink*

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Tantrum - 04-19-2016

OH NO, please, there's always room for a 5th, maybe after that, we could call her - 5TH AVENUE!!!

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 10:57 PM)Tantrum Wrote: OH NO, please, there's always room for a 5th, maybe after that, we could call her - 5TH AVENUE!!!

That is totally going to be the name of the chapter when I do and write about it Tongue

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 04-20-2016

ahaahahah, a hell of a name for the chapter, or maybe for the act himself!
For the task, I suggest you find 2 guys or 2 futas equipped with "corner shot" dicks, that way they can be by your side and still be able to fulfil their job. Wink

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Slyvie - 04-20-2016

o.o I-- I wanna be there. Five? Corner Shot? How about some sort of endurance game Tongue See who can hold the biggest amount of Cocks in her ass for the longest~ There's a game I know I WILL lose Big Grin

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 08:48 AM)Slyvie Wrote: o.o I-- I wanna be there. Five? Corner Shot? How about some sort of endurance game Tongue See who can hold the biggest amount of Cocks in her ass for the longest~ There's a game I know I WILL lose Big Grin

Slyvie, you are on. I'm free pretty much always on a Sunday afternoon server time, or Saturday mornin/early afternoon. Just let me get my adventures all written up first, then we are going to make this happen. Toys are welcome additions too, if logistics prevent more cocks.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Slyvie - 04-20-2016

Ohhh I can't wait to read them Big Grin And yeah, 'logistics' xD

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 08:48 AM)Slyvie Wrote: o.o I-- I wanna be there. Five? Corner Shot? How about some sort of endurance game Tongue See who can hold the biggest amount of Cocks in her ass for the longest~ There's a game I know I WILL lose Big Grin

I know a different game you can possibly win at Wink

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - -J- - 04-20-2016

If I'm there, this tune's gonna be stuck in my head the whole time...