MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-17-2016

There will, eventually, be an edition on my adventures thread for this, but first I just want to say a big thank you to all those involved today. It got a bit crowded, and busier than expected, but everybody kept their focus and performed admirably.

Thank you Sharp for putting the post up earlier, and Kyrios for taking charge during. And congratulations to those who popped their gangbang cherries. I'm proud of you.  Heart

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 04-17-2016

Kudos to all. I look forward to reading about it and hope I can make the next one. I wish I could've participated. *raises middle finger and sings thunder song*

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Bansai - 04-18-2016

*Winks suggestively* The pleasure's all ours hun Wink

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Slyvie - 04-18-2016

Just popped by to say I'm sorry I did this while juggling work, next time I'll be fully focused on it!! Smile But damn, it was a ton of fun! Big Grin *Wipes mouth*

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 07:44 AM)Slyvie Wrote: Just popped by to say I'm sorry I did this while juggling work, next time I'll be fully focused on it!! Smile But damn, it was a ton of fun! Big Grin *Wipes mouth*

You have nothing to apologise for, hun. You were amazing... And yummy  Tongue

And dammit. Kyr escaped his pegging, AGAIN! Angry

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 04-18-2016

Hi Lexi, I'm very pleased for you and for all that participate in that amazing gangbang, as for me, I'm very sad, first for not been able to participate and second, for not even had time to watch (my RL is like a runaway train).
Quadruple... GOD dammit, that's another good thing about this game, the laws of physics don't have to be applied, awesome, looking forward to read it. Big kiss

You were awesome tho lexi! I loved how our butts just got destroyed~ Yours more so~ And the biting oh goshh!! The way you chewed at my pussy in the end <3

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Lexirific - 04-18-2016

What can I say, sweetie... im a biter Tongue

On a slightly unrelated note, is there anybody who was involved that would prefer I don't use their name when I write up the adventure on here? PM if you would prefer to remain anonymous.

I would prefer you do use my name Tongue

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Sate - 04-18-2016

I wish the weather held off and I was able to stay. From this reading, it seems I missed another excellent adventure. I do however have 2 individuals to thank for assisting me and will be writing of that encounter. If they wish to be named I will also do so.