MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Bansai - 03-01-2016

Yes, Thursday is quite decent time for me. Though I might not be able to make it at 2300 hours server time exactly, but I'll try and be there this time Wink

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 03-01-2016

Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - QueenExcellia - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Hell, the closest time i will be able to be online and alone after 23pm.... i believe i gonna take a week off in april

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 03-01-2016

Queen, next week I have free time on the afternoon, at the hours you are ON, so maybe, maybe we can join forces and show this horny kids what 2 HOT WOMANS are capable to do...what you say?

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - DarkXtecy - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Queen, maybe I can, the only problem is that I like to do those things when im alone...if you know what I mean!!

Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding

to be honest Fenix...i am not really sure...but let me see if I can try and schedule or something...as for 2300 that is 3:00 am on my place Tongue...but ill let you know soon Smile ...

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - QueenExcellia - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 09:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Queen, next week I have free time on the afternoon, at the hours you are ON
Yeap, sounds right

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - G0rdon - 03-02-2016

Good day i see that you already have fully operational group so i dont want interrupt anything but id like to join, Normal online times for me are around 16:00-23:00 and i really cant join big bang and glirahole server because i hae some error with socket or something like that, but regardless of that little issue id be honoured to join your group.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Kyrios - 03-02-2016

Welcome Gordon. Everyone is friendly and the ladies are in charge to be honest *Grins* I may have made the thread, but Queen and Fenix have really been driving forces.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - DarkXtecy - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Dark, what is your best hour? maybe we can reach an understanding

ok i think anytime after 2100 to 2300 server time....also most of the time the top 3 server are sometime full around this times.

....the amount of "time" i used in that sentence ( o.o)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 03-02-2016

Dark, keep trying to enter on beavers bash, eventually you can...
Kyr---YEAH WOMANS POWER........