MNF Club Forums
Gangbangs Organisation - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gangbangs Organisation (/showthread.php?tid=318)

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - IvanXLIV - 02-15-2016

If passive voyeurs are welcome, I just might drop by this thursday... no promises, however.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 02-15-2016

kyr my dear, i can get a gangbang spontaneously, sure, i can't guarantee quality, but i'm capable of that, you know that, don't you?
i'm still waiting private messages from my partners to be, for our reunion, on thursday

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Kyrios - 02-15-2016

Oh Fenix, I meant specifically with these fine folks and a little quality. Even I can put together a gang bang if quality isn't a concern with speed and ease.

For you it is as simple as breathing I am sure. Also your more organised than me, so even without flattery and nonsense I don't doubt it's easier for you.

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - QueenExcellia - 02-15-2016

"i can get a gangbang spontaneously, sure, i can't guarantee quality"- damn true, fenix
Yeap, same for me, what fun is in clamsy bad rp , resulting for me having to lead everyone? Good gang needs at leat 2 good active male players, others can be a crowd scene with minimal influence

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Kyrios - 02-15-2016

I have to admit you have me looking forward to tomorrow now Queen. I may even go to work a little early so I can leave early.

Now fellas you better not let the lady down.

(02-15-2016, 10:58 AM)Kyrios Wrote: I have to admit you have me looking forward to tomorrow now Queen. I may even go to work a little early so I can leave early.

Now fellas you better not let the lady down.

That is what i call sense of responsibility) Tomorrow yes, of course. And maybe i will be online today for some time

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Simple Tania - 02-15-2016

lol, queen...i done that before, i have to do it all, that's why i want to make it from here...i know my partners won't fail on me, right?

and Queen, can i watch? i promise i'll be quiet...hell, i can't promise you that, sorry...

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - IvanXLIV - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 05:45 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: If passive voyeurs are welcome, I just might drop by this thursday... no promises, however.

Fenix and Queen... Make no mistakes, ladies, I'm more than willing to participate actively and relieve you of the "ringleader's burden", so to speak. However, since the 'bang is likely to occur at a time I'm unable to linger, voyeurism is probably all I will be able to contribute. I really should consider moving to Europe Rolleyes

Ivan

RE: Gangbangs Organisation - Dom88 - 02-15-2016

Thursday, 23PM *cleaning out my schedule*

(02-15-2016, 12:06 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: lol, queen...i done that before, i have to do it all, that's why i want to make it from here...i know my partners won't fail on me, right?

and Queen, can i watch? i promise i'll be quiet...hell, i can't promise you that, sorry...

yeah, why the hell would i stop you from watching....or anything, sweet)
 i am going to count who is in for tomorrow , like in 2 hours later today i will go online (mainly at bb- red heat and cave) and check those, who asked me before