MNF Club Forums
How To Pick You Up - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: How To Pick You Up (/showthread.php?tid=307)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: How To Pick You Up - Simple Tania - 04-12-2016

ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"
Hey Lexi, dear, im not a Futa, or shemale, or transsexual, I don't have a dick (I have a lot of them, hihihi), but...I am a Fenix, a mythological bird with a particular skill, yes, exactly what you are thinking about, I don't need the damn pills.

RE: How To Pick You Up - DarkXtecy - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 08:44 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"
Hey Lexi, dear, im not a Futa, or shemale, or transsexual, I don't have a dick (I have a lot of them, hihihi), but...I am a Fenix, a mythological bird with a particular skill, yes, exactly what you are thinking about, I don't need the damn pills.

loving this statement about particular skill...and then I notice the reputation...and its...69...and I am like hell yeah  Big Grin

RE: How To Pick You Up - Cath - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 09:50 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 08:44 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ahahaha, Molly, that's her thing...she likes futa's even if they are "instant manufacturing"

loving this statement about particular skill...and then I notice the reputation...and its...69...and I am like hell yeah  Big Grin
Nope.

RE: How To Pick You Up - Sharp - 04-19-2016

I actually deleted my original post on here when I quit the game before, so I will just post some short on here.

Be female (or at least pretend to be and don't tell me otherwise), be funny, flirty, nice, a little teasing (but don't over do it), and be prepared for some rather vanilla RP. And don't try and pump me for information on the game; I know nothing more than you do. And don't be racist, sexist, homophobic, offensive or abusive.

RE: How To Pick You Up - RedLioness - 04-19-2016

It's pretty simple to pick me up (I think). Just strike up a conversation or RP, don't invite me at random and don't be a creep about my RL (PLEASE!).

RE: How To Pick You Up - RedLioness - 04-19-2016

Why not you seem like a fun guy. Tongue

RE: How To Pick You Up - Cath - 04-19-2016

By the way, if you want to pick me up, try to make a good sexual pun or joke and I'll be yours.

RE: How To Pick You Up - Tantrum - 04-19-2016

*taking notes...and searching for good puns and jokes*

RE: How To Pick You Up - arsenicCatnip - 04-19-2016

I guess for me, just be polite, be yourself, and don't be a prick. I am a huge fan of dnd and medieval stuff, so if you talk to me about that stuff I will nerd the frig out! I mainly just like flirting, but get enough on my good side and we could maybe hook up online. Oh, also anime and Pokemon and videogames.

RE: How To Pick You Up - Insydious - 04-22-2016

The best way to pick me up, is just be human. I mean, some smarts is always good and a sense of humor, but really just be human. Love who you want to love, and be respectful. Be yourself too, dont think you have to act a certain way because I wear not costumes.