MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-14-2017

Well glad this is here now, money transfer, i disagree that it should be only for premium though. Buying in game money is a way for those that do not want to go premium but want to get more stuff in game. I think that as they add new poses to premium they should downgrade 1 pose but keeping 3some poses as a premium feature though, same for the outfits as time goes on to at least entice the free players that can financially, i know some are not able to go premium, should go to a free account purchase after a time frame.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 04-14-2017

50k-100k for $1 doesn't seem likely to happen besides with how it currently is it's fine people legitimately have no reason to have that much money unless ofc you're premium and have got several characters you wanna split your money up with evenly, but the majority of things in the game don't cost much, anyways the addition of the bank is nice and something that's been needed for awhile so glad to finally have it be implemented

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 04-15-2017

(04-14-2017, 12:45 PM)Overfiend Wrote: The money transfers work at the Bank!...and the teller is super HOT!....Thanks Devs....i'm sure later down the road she'll have a mini-fuck game...I vote this as a WIN for the Devs.
JCF: one idea i would relay back to Devs is to fill every window of the bank with a different female teller. The Bank looks a bit empty now. Also we would have a nice selection of tellers to choose from.  Is it more work? Yes.  Would it add value to the game? Yes, Especially if there will be a mini-fuck game for each of them, even if it's the same pose.

I second your suggestion, Overfiend. It would be nice to have not one, but at least THREE tellers; to cut down on programming time and simplify things, they should each say and respond exactly the same replies; the devs could keep the basic body shape and only change the hairstyle and boobsize.

Of course, a male teller would also be nice for those whose preferences lean that way ^^

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-15-2017

(04-14-2017, 09:39 PM)Avax69 Wrote: Why would you even wanna buy in game money?

In one simple word: auctions. Try buy someone with 5 k and you ll pretty much be mocked. I do regret that pple went crazy and inflated prices, but thats the way it is now, when some women will complain about getting "only" 25k . I also fear than now ingame $ are for sale, they just cant do a money wipe anymore, which i thought was a necessary part of fixing the economy.

(04-15-2017, 02:45 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Of course, a male teller would also be nice for those whose preferences lean that way ^^

That s NOT what i meant xd
But yes, now u mention it, making "clones" with just different clothes color seems a nice addition for small work. I d say even changing hair and boos, however, seems to me that the time could be better spent elsewhere.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mikoha - 04-15-2017

I like this transfer option and I like that we get msg about it. Good work.
It makes life a bit easier to be able to transfer money between avatars in same account.
I'm just sad, that nonprem can't transfer money. There are plenty reasons for that, some allready mention in other posts.
And reason not to let nonprem transfer are clear. None would buy IG money, but it still only take a rodeo challence or a strip to transfer money.
So (and I might get unpolular now) whenever a new avatar is created (included extra prem avatars) have them start out with 100$ or maybe 200$ instead of 1000$.
This way a real new avatar can still rent a room at motel or even at hotel, without the need to do minigame at start. But it would prevent many of those 3+ nonprem accounts, since it wouldnt be worth the time to get 100 or 200$ for "free". Yes, some new might give up and leave game again, but some allready do now, because they have problems to get laid even that they have 1000$ at start.

I do however have a big concern about the possibility of buying IG money for real money and would like to be contacted by a MOD, either here or in game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 01:08 PM)mikoha Wrote: So whenever a new avatar is created have them start out with 100$ or maybe 200$ instead of 1000$.

That is the solution.

Even giving nothing would be better. The temptation to create new accounts should be completely eliminated cuz right now this game is full of ghost accounts. Or, if devs can, they should make those 1000 bucks Non-transferable.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 02:38 PM)Anghelo Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 01:08 PM)mikoha Wrote: So whenever a new avatar is created have them start out with 100$ or maybe 200$ instead of 1000$.

That is the solution.

Even giving nothing would be better. The temptation to create new accounts should be completely eliminated cuz right now this game is full of ghost accounts. Or, if devs can, they should make those 1000 bucks Non-transferable.

Hmmm... not sure I like that possibility.

I am a Premium user since April 2016, and I've just renewed for another six months (and believe me, unless something major happens I plan on renewing again after those six months are over)... and yet I think many of us, particularly those using male avatars, have little choice but use alt accounts to earn money at a decent rate.

I know, because I do (even if I am Premium). I try not to abuse this, but until the devs implement ways to make money more quickly (especially for male avatars) and/or ways that don't require to play minigames for long periods of time, I will keep doing so - but always within reasonable limits.

This being said... I would respectfully suggest that the devs add several means for Premium players to earn cash fast, aside from the latest method implemented (i.e., trading real dollars for in-game money); here are a few suggestions:

1) Allow Premium players a different way to earn money at the brothel. Instead of making one's avatar available to other players for 1 to 5 hours with no garantee of income, a Premium player could be allowed to lend his/her avatar(s) for the a given amount of time (several hours, perhaps even days), with no possibility of interrupting the agreed amount of time (i.e., you lend your avatar for 3 hours, you CAN'T log with it for 3 hours - period), in exchange for a flat rate of payment (say, the minimum of 30$/hour, or perhaps 300$/day to a maximum of one week). The avatar is effectively "off the game" for that period of time.

2) Create virtual jobs for Premium players. The fluff would be up to the devs, but in essence, you agree to make your avatar(s) unavailable (and unusable by their owners) for a set period of 8 to 10 hours a day, during which you earn, say, 30$ to 50$/hour (randomly determined each day). Limit of 5 days of such work/week (i.e., no "work" on weekends). It's up to the player to determine which 8-10 hours of a given 24-hour period are used for this. The avatar is effectively "off the game" for that period of time.

3) Set up a "rental" service for Premium player. What I mean by this is, Premium players could "rent" an avatar (only ONE at a time) to a paying customer for a set number of days for 500$ a day/level (this is different than using someone else's avatar at madame Olivia's). The player purchasing this "rent" would temporarily get the rented avatar as his own, but with no money and only the clothes it currently was wearing - and could use it in a hotel room as he/shes pleases for as long as the "rent" lasts. Of course, the renting player could NOT erase the rented avatar, modify it, nor buy anything for it - just use it for sex in a room. HOWEVER... all the poses learned by the rented avatar would be available to use!

Ivan

P.S. In case you are wondering... why do I need so much ingame money? I'm eagerly awaiting the implementation of appartements (and later, houses), but I'm afraid those will cost HUGE amounts of cash... so I'm piling up for that. Besides that, I'm not particulary desperate to earn that much money, believe me!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - bigcountry1987 - 04-15-2017

I'm wondering when the apartments will be available and what is the cost for monthly rental,
also if they are making a cowboy outfit yet?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 04-15-2017

;-) i dont think the devs are working on a cowboy outfit ;-))
(i liked to draw one but dont think the devs would make his the next clothing)
;-))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Bufalo - 04-16-2017

sorry to change thread. I think is unfair men avatars have 7 poses since 3 months ago and the women's have 6. Hope the devs fix it soon. (Pretty same with the MMF-FFM poses, wish they make a double mouth bj soon)

PS: Also I dont think is fair that women cant "drive" any 3some pose, more than SWAP POSE, hope they solve it soon

Cheers