MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 04-14-2017

Good job devs really, I mean wtf to transfer money you must have premium is this some kind of joke right .

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 04-14-2017

So the age of microtransactions begins. There`s just not really anything to spend all that money on yet. Transfer is nice though.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 04-14-2017

Is a money transfer to not-premium users possible ?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 04:36 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Is a money transfer to not-premium users possible ?

yes, works very nicely and u even see the avatar so there shouldnt be any mistake ! Also, no fees

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 03:24 PM)Mimi Wrote: So the age of microtransactions begins.

I have some concerns:

First, what all people do to gain money is to create a new account (cuz when you start you recieve 1000$) and you play rodeo game to transfer the money to your principal account. Will this be changed? Cuz if not I would feel like a numb if I bought some credits but others just create a lot of fake accounts.

Second, I don't know if It is a good idea to just allow transfers for premium people. I mean this is not good for game's economy. It's like Irl only rich people can create and buy services but the poor ones don't. Let's take for example this situation: A premium girl wanna gain some bucks for 3-rounds sex. She's looking for some potential clients. There are 5 dudes interested. Four of them are free members and just one premium. This makes sense cuz you know when you are premium is more easy to get laid and when you are free is really difficult (you must be a master of RP or Idk). So, with this decision to make transfers only available for premium this girl will earn just 1/5 of what really should gain. Not good for the business. (Damn MnF Gouvernament!)

Third, why devs put that desk in the middle of the room?. Does it mean that there will be a new NPC? A mini-game maybe? I hope so xD

In conclusion, I wanna applaud for this update cuz all the community were asking for it long time ago, giving more importance to the money. Now Idk if this is a new age but It could be the beggining of change the way we play MnF Club.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 04-14-2017

I think allowing the premium only to transfer money prevents direct transfers from alt accounts to main accounts. At least I think that's how the devs were thinking about it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 09:06 PM)JohnSins Wrote: I think allowing the premium only to transfer money prevents direct transfers from alt accounts to main accounts. At least I think that's how the devs were thinking about it.

Yea I also believe they are thinking that. But It wouldn't prevent anything since free players can't make transfers they  will continue using the rodeo's way.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 04-14-2017

that exchange rate is unbelievable 1$ for 1000 in game cash?!! it's not worthy , it should be 1$ for 100k game cash or something like this

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 04-14-2017

Why would you even wanna buy in game money?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 04-14-2017

why not? if I can buy like 50k or 100k game cash with 1$ it's worthy I think