MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 04-11-2017

OK, i'm captive in a pirate's ship and I managed to steal the capitan's hat, and it's the only thing i'm wearing (it's a sunny day, you know).... and suddenly, a flying Delorean reachs 88 m/h and it drops... a pair of glasses... which i wear and...

No... sorry but is not working... i'm not getting horny

Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Putita Wrote: No... sorry but is not working... i'm not getting horny

Wow, if Putita isn't happy with an update then Devs should realize that there are serious problems (Cuz you know, Putita is happy for any kind of update xD).

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Putita Wrote: OK, i'm captive in a pirate's ship and I managed to steal the capitan's hat, and it's the only thing i'm wearing (it's a sunny day, you know).... and suddenly, a flying Delorean reachs 88 m/h and it drops... a pair of glasses... which i wear and...

Your post just improved the update for me xD

(04-11-2017, 04:57 PM)carnacien Wrote: Also, my view is paying prem gives u access to the existing prem material, it doesnt guarantee updates.

True, that's what the devs say but....since it's pretty expensive for what this is, most people pay as an investment therefore expecting more updates (like Patreon).

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Manx814 - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 06:17 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: A pirate hat and for some reason mixed with sci-fi glasses? Well then...next month going to be a rainbow wig with a hockey mask?

By the way... Where these things are?, i search on glasses shop and hat shop, and later in every shop, but i still not found it, i search over 2 days ago, when the new items, and i do not see it, so i close navigator, open it and search again, i read in forum (somewhere) for see it, i have to relogin. but i wait 1 day and nothing, i search it today and still not see it.

Oh and, i found the eye patch are now free?, but have another "premium" version? Confused

Are these new items premium or free?.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 01:17 PM)Manx814 Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 06:17 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: A pirate hat and for some reason mixed with sci-fi glasses? Well then...next month going to be a rainbow wig with a hockey mask?

By the way... Where these things are?, i search on glasses shop and hat shop, and later in every shop, but i still not found it, i search over 2 days ago, when the new items, and i do not see it, so i close navigator, open it and search again, i read in forum (somewhere) for see it, i have to relogin. but i wait 1 day and nothing, i search it today and still not see it.

Oh and, i found the eye patch are now free?, but have another "premium" version? Confused

the hat is non prem, the glasses are prem. (both in metropolis iirc)
try clicking f5 when u re on, thats what fixed it for me (whils clearing  flash cache or relogging hadnt)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mikoha - 04-12-2017

Now we have a BANK!
Yes.....A BANK!
No employees there yet and nothing to do there either, but it's a BANK.
But it's a place.....we can RP in.....for now. It's a BANK, it's used for RP right?

What I don't understand though, is why not have last "upgrade" waiting two (2) days and have it with this upgrade?
I had been more like "Yes, a new place.....ohhh new hat and glasses too.....Thanks" and not like my previous post here.
I think, many agree with me.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Manx814 - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 02:05 PM)carnacien Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 01:17 PM)Manx814 Wrote:

the hat is non prem, the glasses are prem. (both in metropolis iirc)
try clicking f5 when u re on, thats what fixed it for me (whils clearing  flash cache or relogging hadnt)

Thanks but, i just log out right now and see i can saw the new items, but... I saw it before and seems like "police hat" and a "eye patch". By the way, its me or the eye patch is now for non-premium users? :S i dont remember.

Thanks too mikoha about the bank, i check it and... Its just empty T_T are there some players exploring it. but nothing more.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 04-14-2017

The money transfers work at the Bank!...and the teller is super HOT!....Thanks Devs....i'm sure later down the road she'll have a mini-fuck game...I vote this as a WIN for the Devs.
JCF: one idea i would relay back to Devs is to fill every window of the bank with a different female teller. The Bank looks a bit empty now. Also we would have a nice selection of tellers to choose from.  Is it more work? Yes.  Would it add value to the game? Yes, Especially if there will be a mini-fuck game for each of them, even if it's the same pose.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JuliaSweet - 04-14-2017

BANK IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!
You can transfer money or actually purchase in-game money ($5 US = $5000 MNF)
It isn't listed on the update list, but it's there.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-14-2017

few thoughts:

rather than multiple npc tellers (altough i d say there should be one guy too, to be the ladies' eye candy) i d love to have the possibility of avatars getting behind the window !

purchase ig money for $: now i pretty much said its the kind of things they should do to make the game profitable BUT i really think it should have come AFTER making the game economy workable. Maybe we re just on experimental testing yet, and it ll come but as right now 5$ for 5k is way too steep. Maybe a "npc pass" would have been a better idea, who d give access to all npc sex scenes (with a petnis as bonus, so they can access all), since i d think only new players who wanna see the whole game would be interested in buying ig money i d assume its what they d prefer