MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 03-21-2017

Yeah, needless to say there's been a delay. :/ It's still slated to be next.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 03-21-2017

So, I guess this will be the only update this month...
[Image: pepe.png?w=640]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 03-29-2017

closing in on thirty days without as much as a hat.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 03-31-2017

that bank Idea and taking profit is really great, thanks

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 03-31-2017

Yeah, as I said in the Twitter thread, a March with zero updates is not one the devs want. The good news is, a male-male pose is coming next in "early April" per Serega, along with some other updates which I'll comment on once I see this next pose go live.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 06:09 PM)JCF Wrote: Yeah, as I said in the Twitter thread, a March with zero updates is not one the devs want. The good news is, a male-male pose is coming next in "early April" per Serega, along with some other updates which I'll comment on once I see this next pose go live.

... have I heard correctly?

... a MALE/MALE pose ?!??!???

... really? This is not a bad April's Fool joke in advance, right? Because such a pose was sorely needed for months now, if only for egalitarian reasons (ladies already had Scissoring for ages now).

What the pose will look like ultimately doesn't matter to me... I'm just happy the devs finally got around to add it to the game, and on behalf of all players who will benefit from it - whether they are gay, bisexual, or (like me) simply bi-curious - I'd like to express my thanks to Serega and all those who are working to make it possible.

Ivan

P.S. Please don't forget to make that new pose "free" and automatically available to a newly-created male avatar (and retroactively so for already-established ones), just like Pirate's Bounty and Doggy Style... Remember, female avatars always know Scissoring from the start, and at no cost!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-01-2017

ye, i concur with ivan, it was really necessary to get one of those to be welcoming to all sexualities, and since i m sure there will be a lot of pple complaining that they wont use the new pose and therefore its a bad update, i d just like to say in advance that i fully support it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mikoha - 04-02-2017

When a MM pose come, they should make a petnis pose as well for prem men, just like prem girl have.

It's funny though, while FF is way more accepted out in real world, MM is not and I guess thats why it not allready is here. Probably affraid to scare players away and wanted to wait until there was many players, before release that or those poses.
But if you say "A" or "FF", you also have to say "B" or "MM".

When this is said...I really want a FF skill more. That scissor skill grow old pretty fast, at least petnis spice a session up a bit.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 04-03-2017

(04-02-2017, 10:28 PM)mikoha Wrote: When a MM pose come, they should make a petnis pose as well for prem men, just like prem girl have.

It's funny though, while FF is way more accepted out in real world, MM is not and I guess thats why it not allready is here. Probably affraid to scare players away and wanted to wait until there was many players, before release that or those poses.
But if you say "A" or "FF", you also have to say "B" or "MM".

When this is said...I really want a FF skill more. That scissor skill grow old pretty fast, at least petnis spice a session up a bit.

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-04-2017

I have to agree with Ivan as well on the mater, i feel that MM is a pose that was sadly left out for to long. Though I will not get a use for it i feel that it should be added as a free pose and as mikoha added a premium petniss added as well. It is true that FF poses are the most wanted in any pose, me being one of them so damn tired of scissor, i would be one that would be willing to hold off on getting them to even the playing field a bit Wink