MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Dr.Via - 02-28-2017

the new pose seems like there is a bug or something cause nobody can cum or finish this new DP pose

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 02-28-2017

I second everything Ivan said! Smile

This month we got: a new outfit, a new place and a new pose. That's a very good improvement, I hope the devs will keep up the pace Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-28-2017

Thank you Devs for the new DP pose. I was expecting a doggy style DP but this standing up pose is still a pleasant surprise. I agree with everything Ivan said above. I would like to add the folowing constructive points
1. I also agree with zkss5 that the female could do something like kiss the guy in front, reach down and jerk off both guys or female climax. Also the guy in front could massage her breasts while the guy in the back gives himself an assjob rub. I would think that as the Devs get more experience making poses then the poses would get more sophisticated and offer more. This new DP pose is very exciting but the controls are a bit to simple and leaves much of the encounter untouched. Maybe it's because they rushed the pose out to meet demand. I still love but Devs please take notes for the future.
2. Ivan's point about combining this mmf pose with the previous to switch poses & get more rounds in mmf critical. That would make the mmf experience more exciting and fulfilling. This should be implemented soon
3. I do like the angle of the female in the pose allowing us to see her breasts. If her left leg was just a tad bit higher then we could see her pussy & asshole getting penetrated explicitly.
4. The pose is missing a cum out. The guy in front could cum on her stomach and the guy in back could cum on her ass and back. She could even reach down with both hands and jerk them off into a cum out. Devs please, just imagine the possibilities.
5. I was a little disappointing that only 1 male controls the tempo of both males before swapping. Each male should be able to control their on penetration tempo
6. I also feel like the facial expressions lacked variety. The females face doesn't change much from easy to hard which is a let down. As a male we draw emotion from her facial expression during sex. If it's the same poker face no matter what we do then I bet we would become disinterested. In short, more differences in facial expression from easy to hard would have been a turn on.

This pose is a great addition to game. Polishing it with the suggestions above would be a home run. But who could turn down a double play.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackson125 - 02-28-2017

If honesty is allowed. I didn't liked this new pose at all. From all the threesomes, it's the most poorly animated one. Even though it's from an lower angle, you still don't get to see the penetration. The character facial expressions just look rather silly (more so then usual) and another very disappointing ejaculation.

I'm sorry if I'm being such an downer here, but that's how it feels. I know I'm not doing this new pose ever again. The training session for it was one too many. And if this is the quality of threesomes that we can expect, I hope they focus on couple poses from now on and don't do any new threesome poses any time soon.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 12:57 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Combining both MMF poses should be possible (by selecting more than 2 rounds, and offering the option to switch poses instead of swapping places), and I hope the devs will implement it at some point in the future.

I hope they implement that in the near future because Not combining your 3some poses is a critical con. Users will feel that nothing has changed cuz this pose is not a big impact in the game. I think all the community was expecting to have the ability to use both MMF poses in one sex act but suddenly devs decided the opposite idea. However, Im glad to see new sexual material cuz that's why I'm here xD

To conclude, let me say that devs need to be more comunicated with their community. It's really unbealivable that they send their mods to read our comments and then report what they "think" what we said. I mean, are devs really too busy for taking 30 minutes (Exaggerating) to read our posts, to make polls, to share their ideas about the future of the game? I thought the twitter account could solve this problem but No. We continue having problems of communication.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - chaosfire235 - 03-01-2017

Anyone got pictures of the new pose?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DamGirl - 03-01-2017

Am i the only one that thinks the new move looks lazy, i mean really after more than a month this is what they give us. This is just a big fuck you to the people that pay for premium.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 03-01-2017

Here's a pic. I think animation is good enough. Maybe not the best but It's good for me.

[Image: zWbFJC0.png]

PS: Idk if is allowed to show this picture since it's premium content. if I'm breaking the rules, please let me know. But you have know that It's in Twitter https://twitter.com/BlackPleasureX xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DamGirl - 03-01-2017

More than a month waiting and you still think this is good!!
Sorry but this wont cut it for me, with another account i got premium hoping to get some good moves but even after a year they gave me not a lot to enjoy. All i ask is at least a good move every month and not every 2 months a medium move!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 03-01-2017

Meh to each their own opinion, I think the overall animation is OK though as ppl have suggested some more options or even being able to mix in the other threesome pose would've made this much much better but overall I'd say its ok