MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 04:19 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: MMF? Eh I guess by making more straight content only to make straight content more popular so they can use the excuse that only straight people play therefore no reason to make content for other groups is fine. Just like 3DXChat, appeal towards a single group (and make most cosmetic stuff for females only) and then use that as a way to say there will be no (to hardly any) love for others. Honestly was hoping if a pose had to be next it would've been MM or a FF. MF and group is good for now why not give love to others?

i agree somewhat i dont like they adding another mmf pose one is enough but since i have a gf i would love another ff pose then the same old 2 but as far as a mm pose is i dont believe that they will ever add a mm pose sorry to say it but its just something that i wont think will be in it and for the record i wont ever use the mmf poses or even the other pose while i have a gf so it just another useless thing for me but eh whatever right Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 04:19 AM)subgirl25 Wrote:  I don't like they adding another mmf pose. One is enough

I disagree this part. I believe that is necessary to have at least 2 poses for having a good in-game sex experience and that's why I'm happy to recieve the new pose. I really enjoy the "Share the Love" pose but when you finish the first round It appears the button "swap" and I don't know you guys but for me It's kind of strange to do the same pose again. I welcome all sexual content and It doesn't matter if it is MM, FF, MF, ElfF, FutaFuta, BDSM, MMMMMMMF (Orgies Big Grin). But, I don't wanna cheer nothing until I see the animation finished. 

Just one recommendation for devs: Pls draw a lot of Cum!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 02-24-2017

Everyone is pissed that the first MMF didn't have double penetration.... This one will undoubtedly be it, and probably the last MMF in a long time. Happy that the devs listened to the community with this one. It is a much needed pose, which can now make room for possible group sex poses or even a better FFM pose(which is also needed). Is a sex game without double penetration even a sex game?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-24-2017

I too was a bit surprised that the first mmf pose wasn't a DP. But nevertheless less the existing MMF pose is alot of fun. Having the both of them will be awesome. I am hopeful that they'll eventually add FF poses in the future.  Although i'm not into MM poses i believe they'll eventually serve that community in the long term. Since the updates take so long to come out and don't seem to follow any logical order then each update seems that much more disappointing when it's not totally fulfilling.  If there was logical plan with a timeline and some guidance to the user base then we could tolerate waiting in faith. But that's probably old news to most of us.....
Nevertheless I'm still very excited about the new MMF pose.  
1. If it is a DP pose then i hope we will get to see the pussy and ass explicitly being penetrated unlike the current "Get on Top" pose where you don't actually see the dick enter the pussy or ass.  Watching the cocks enter the pussy and ass of girl and pump at various rhythms is part of the excitement of the DP.  So Dev's please give us an viewing angle where we can see the pussy and ass being penetrated and we can see her beautiful tits swaying and her pretty hot facial expressions while she is being fucked.
2. With the girl being fucked wildly in DP, can we finally get a female "Climax" in the MMF pose in addition to the male "CUM" features. Believe me it gives us men just as much pleasure to make her "Climax" as it does to "Cum" ourselves.
3. I'm not sure what the update will be for new users. More cash is nice. It would also be cool to get the ability to choose butt, hip & waist shapes & sizes. ( Add that one to your list of suggestions).
-Thank you.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 02-28-2017

Well anyone try the new premium DP pose? Hoping free users get an old premium pose (not necessarily threesome) soon.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -Charlie- - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 10:17 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Well anyone try the new premium DP pose? Hoping free users get an old premium pose (not necessarily threesome) soon.

Yes. It could have a few more options, though, but it's not bad at all.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - zkss5 - 02-28-2017

RE: the mfm pose update of 2/28/17

Another scene where the woman can perform absolutely no actions.
You've got to be kidding me.

Devs, why do you think it's okay to turn players into blow-up dolls?  Some of us are terrible at dirty talk, you know?  If I can't actually do anything, it's like I'm not even there.  It's incredibly frustrating.

I hate to dump all over an update, and I know your hearts are in the right place, but this is just not acceptable. 
Whatever kind of quality check process you have that's approving this sort of thing is wrong and needs to be improved immediately, if not sooner.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jean_25 - 02-28-2017

I had tried the new pose... well, its seems like there is a bug or something cause nobody seems to be able to make me cum and finish this new DP pose...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 02-28-2017

Hello people,

Any bugs with the new pose will likely be resolved if you refresh your browser first (I did, and everything was fine afterwards).

Allow me to share my thoughts on the new DP pose:

PROS
- nice animation as always (I especially like the way the woman was rendered);
- like the other 3some poses, only one partner is required to know it;
- likely to be more popular than 'Share the Love' (despite the cons - see below).

CONS
- a bit costly (I would have thought 3000 XP would be set as a "ceiling", but this pose costs a whopping 3500 XP);
- very limited control (the action is solely controlled by the man currently penetrating the lady's pussy);
- cannot be combined with the other MMF pose (that's the one major letdown for me).

Combining both MMF poses should be possible (by selecting more than 2 rounds, and offering the option to switch poses instead of swapping places), and I hope the devs will implement it at some point in the future.

This being said, I'd like to thank the devs for their efforts, and can't wait to se what they'll come up with next!

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -Charlie- - 02-28-2017

I forgot to ask, but is the maximum Sex Level still 8?