MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DarkFutaQueen - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 02:27 AM)JCF Wrote: However, I do have some good news: I've been given some information that I'm gonna let leak out nice and slow to give the official word on what's coming next. Maybe it'll turn out to just be like letting out farts in the end. But at least I can tell people that there are changes being worked on by Vadim and Serega... including changes I hope newcomers to MnF will appreciate that are designed exclusively for them.

For the love of all that is right I hope you mean QoL updates like a better chat/invite system.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 04:30 PM)JCF Wrote: By the way: The next update is an MMF pose.

I'll check with Vadim to confirm who's going to be in control (Edit: Looking like men again for those hoping for the woman to get control, sorry folks). The newbie update will likely take longer; I would expect at least a month. There is also a third quality-of-life update that will affect all players, which I'll get into more after the pose is rolled out (which is unfortunately not the apartments). Of course, even if this isn't for everyone, as I said on Twitter, it should give Putita more material to work with in the photoshops. Smile

So something for Premiums, something for everyone, and something for the newbies.

Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AlexiaK - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 04:30 PM)JCF Wrote: Of course, even if this isn't for everyone, as I said on Twitter, it should give Putita more material to work with in the photoshops. Smile

Yay Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Daniellia - 02-21-2017

ok what does everyone think of the act thats gonna be in it?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AdamJohn - 02-22-2017

I gotta admit the only update i am looking forward to is the one where we can have apartments. Particularly because i like having tantric sex longer than three hours at a time. Would be nice not to have to stop just to go add money to the room.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Alcazar - 02-22-2017

The updates are pretty poor.
I would not spend money on this game till it had a LOT more content.
I've talked with multiple paid users who feel the same way...disappointed with the lack of content.

How to make the game better:
-More places to walk about the island. Seriously, it would not be that hard to draw up landscapes to walk about in.
 Even if they had nothing to do inside but chat, that would still create a more robust environment to hang in.

-Add simple animations to avatars that can be used when walking about. Stuff like sit, lie down, dance, handshakes, waves, blushes etc...
-Add the ability to remove a user from your experience. This would solve a lot of ban problems. If someone did not like another, they simply just remove them from there experience. (it does not remove them from the game, just from that person's game)
-Add a gift system. (Tired of going about and either tipping or giving money through bull game.)
 Let one give flowers, chocolates, clothes, jewelry, beach chair, etc, to another.
-Rather than have levels based on how many avatar's one has sex with, have it based on a like meter where one grows as they give another a good time. (This could fix the huge problem of getting basically no reward with the same person after the n-th time.)
-Why is it only males cum in sex.....what about females? Gender bias?
-More secrets! People LOVE secrets. Put them in the game, and find ways to keep them quiet. (Easter Eggs, Secret Caves, etc..)
-Promote good behavior by rewarding it. If someone is really nice, or helps out others, maybe their avatar appears on a poster in the game, or maybe if enough people like a person they get a prize.
-More costumes to wear....maybe let the user even create costumes.
-Let a user walk around naked, and then maybe if they are caught they go to jail.
-X-ray vision glasses.
-Have a noise sound when one gets a private message.
-If a person gets a private message from a friend, have different color for number....maybe green instead of red.
-Have Frisbee avatars can throw back and forth when on the island.
-Two people have a dispute, let them arm wrestle it (arm wrestle game) or dance off, or something.
-Have weather. Rain, snow, night and day times.
-Have real-time glory holes where avatars can get inside.
-Have ability to splash other avatars.

List could go on and on, but you get the point.
The secret when designing a game is to put things in that are lasting, meaning people WANT to do them over and over again.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - nikshere - 02-22-2017

looking forward to any kind of updates..
but what exactly do u mean by updates for newbie and quality of life upgrades?
kind of new here so lacking the understanding of terminology

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 02-22-2017

(02-21-2017, 04:30 PM)JCF Wrote: By the way: The next update is an MMF pose.

I'll check with Vadim to confirm who's going to be in control (Edit: Looking like men again for those hoping for the woman to get control, sorry folks). The newbie update will likely take longer; I would expect at least a month. There is also a third quality-of-life update that will affect all players, which I'll get into more after the pose is rolled out (which is unfortunately not the apartments). Of course, even if this isn't for everyone, as I said on Twitter, it should give Putita more material to work with in the photoshops. Smile

So something for Premiums, something for everyone, and something for the newbies.

A new MMF....Yes!! Is it maybe...a DP? Cool   Also I hope the quality-of-life update will be the spectator mode !!!! Big Grin

(02-22-2017, 08:09 AM)Alcazar Wrote: -Add the ability to remove a user from your experience. This would solve a lot of ban problems. If someone did not like another, they simply just remove them from there experience. (it does not remove them from the game, just from that person's game)

Good idea!

(02-22-2017, 08:25 AM)nikshere Wrote: looking forward to any kind of updates..
but what exactly do u mean by updates for newbie and quality of life upgrades?
kind of new here so lacking the understanding of terminology

"Quality-of-life update" means improved chat, improved general experience...stuff like that (not poses or clothes).
"Newbies" means "new and unexperienced players" but I didn't understand what update is for them Undecided (the putita stuff?! xD )

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 02-23-2017

MMF? Eh I guess by making more straight content only to make straight content more popular so they can use the excuse that only straight people play therefore no reason to make content for other groups is fine. Just like 3DXChat, appeal towards a single group (and make most cosmetic stuff for females only) and then use that as a way to say there will be no (to hardly any) love for others. Honestly was hoping if a pose had to be next it would've been MM or a FF. MF and group is good for now why not give love to others?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AdamJohn - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 04:19 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: MMF? Eh I guess by making more straight content only to make straight content more popular so they can use the excuse that only straight people play therefore no reason to make content for other groups is fine. Just like 3DXChat, appeal towards a single group (and make most cosmetic stuff for females only) and then use that as a way to say there will be no (to hardly any) love for others. Honestly was hoping if a pose had to be next it would've been MM or a FF. MF and group is good for now why not give love to others?

I agree with you the MMF was not a pose i was hoping for more of. Unfortunately there are more people than the minority that want more group stuff, so more group stuff there will be. Considering i am completely straight and am only interested in MF stuff that is where i have to disagree with you. heh Trust the Devs they will keep trying to make things as fast as they can. In beta it was only MF stuff so this game is light-years better for everyone than it was and it will keep getting better. They will eventually make the stuff you want once the demand for the stuff other people want go down. My advice, is if you want more MM and FF stuff get more people that want that stuff involved in the poles and out do the majority. heh. I for one am happy with the MF stuff currently in the game so i have no need to get people involved on behalf MF poling even though it is all i am interested in with poses. heh