MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 03:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: Ok, so first of all, the jail is not an area only for people who break the rules. Anyone can enter it, and the actual building is only for people who aren't jailed as I've understood it. The jailed people are locked into the courtyard and it works as a timeout/warning but still lets them chat with their friends. I dunno how many times I should repeat this message before everyone understands the entirety of it..? And just to push this point further, I'll quote the update log... "Prison yard and Cells Block are open for public visitation and RP. Users who ruin the game experience can be forcefully sent to jail for 1 hour by moderators."

Even more content for "banned" people? There is no content for "banned" people atm, and I highly doubt there ever will be, cause they can't even log into the game. So even if there was, they wouldn't be able to use it. Being jailed is not the same as being banned. And I'd like it if people could appreciate the difference.

They do appreciate the support given by the premium player base, and saying that they don't is complete asstalk at this point. You've clearly misunderstood the jail update, just as many others. And then you also act as if the premium player base are beyond punishment, which they are not. They also get warnings and so on if they break the rules. 

And finally! You are all of course allowed to dislike the update. I encourage people to voice their like/dislike of updates as much as they want. But please, avoid using #alternativefacts just cause actual facts don't serve your purpose. Mainly cause I don't tolerate it, but also cause it's detrimental to the improvement of the game.

Alright, this content is not for banned people but for warned people. It's the same story cuz anybody will enjoy this update, maybe a few ones who like Prison RP but no more. Will the warned ones stay there for an hour talking? No, they will exit the game and then come back. Where are the attractions for the visitors? Apart from RP, Is there something that people could enjoy? Where are my sexual scenes or games? :c

Something like this could happen:

- Warned 1 : Hey man! Why you are in jail?
- Warned 2 : I was spamming my party. What about you?  Sad
- Warned 1 : I just hacked 300 vip accounts but I wasn't spamming. You are diabolic dude. Not cool!

- Visitor 1 : Hey gangsters, what's up?...

And they will just talking and talking, maybe this game should change his name to "Meet N' Don't-fuck Club".

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 02-21-2017

While Emmie's comment is quite à-propos, you must admit that the devs (bless them all) could perhaps priorize updates based on popular demand (just saying).

When the new zone opened up, the jail was the very LAST place I expected to be up and running - both the bank and the appartments were, IMHO, more pressing (and useful) to implement.

This being said, I think the jail is a nice addition for RP purposes, and one more spot where one can get some semi-privacy (or it will be so in a few weeks), just like the hidden cave, shooting range and cabaret are at the moment.

Players have indeed the right to complain, but it must be done politely - the devs are only human after all, and they have real lives to take care of too....

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 02-21-2017

(02-20-2017, 03:12 PM)SlowAF Wrote: Who knows what theyre working on, they just spent a month making an area for people who break the rules. Maybe theyre working on even more content for banned people? Remember, in their eyes just because you support them with money doesnt mean your wants are any more important than a banned player.

You want to tell people the updates aren't up to your standards, as you did from your first post to the present with few exceptions? Fine.

You want to tell people it's absurd to hype up what is effectively a landmark built into a new moderator tool? Fine.

But at some point in the past three months, you went from saying "This game isn't worth my money" to "I'm telling you the truth THEY don't want you to know." You've gone way off the rails here. I'll concede MnF is run by a bunch of people who probably have no business making, running and creating content for an MMO who are doing it anyway. I know that first-hand -- just look at my tweets! But at no point does that give you the right to start spouting absurd accusations like that. Think about that before you post again.

For everyone else... I own some of this. I was signed on to get people psyched up about future plans, and I haven't nearly spoken as much with Vadim as I should have. I've spoken at length about the negatives of MnF before I joined up as a mod, and I'm not going to deny that the jail update could've been handled much better -- as well as my ensuring that I had something else to hype besides the jail, which anyone who follows the Twitter account will notice I really didn't do.

However, I do have some good news: I've been given some information that I'm gonna let leak out nice and slow to give the official word on what's coming next. Maybe it'll turn out to just be like letting out farts in the end. But at least I can tell people that there are changes being worked on by Vadim and Serega... including changes I hope newcomers to MnF will appreciate that are designed exclusively for them.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 02:27 AM)JCF Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 03:12 PM)SlowAF Wrote: Who knows what theyre working on, they just spent a month making an area for people who break the rules. Maybe theyre working on even more content for banned people? Remember, in their eyes just because you support them with money doesnt mean your wants are any more important than a banned player.

You want to tell people the updates aren't up to your standards, as you did from your first post to the present with few exceptions? Fine.

You want to tell people it's absurd to hype up what is effectively a landmark built into a new moderator tool? Fine.

But at some point in the past three months, you went from saying "This game isn't worth my money" to "I'm telling you the truth THEY don't want you to know." You've gone way off the rails here. I'll concede MnF is run by a bunch of people who probably have no business making, running and creating content for an MMO who are doing it anyway. I know that first-hand -- just look at my tweets! But at no point does that give you the right to start spouting absurd accusations like that. Think about that before you post again.

For everyone else... I own some of this. I was signed on to get people psyched up about future plans, and I haven't nearly spoken as much with Vadim as I should have. I've spoken at length about the negatives of MnF before I joined up as a mod, and I'm not going to deny that the jail update could've been handled much better -- as well as my ensuring that I had something else to hype besides the jail, which anyone who follows the Twitter account will notice I really didn't do.

However, I do have some good news: I've been given some information that I'm gonna let leak out nice and slow to give the official word on what's coming next. Maybe it'll turn out to just be like letting out farts in the end. But at least I can tell people that there are changes being worked on by Vadim and Serega... including changes I hope newcomers to MnF will appreciate that are designed exclusively for them.

lmao do u actually think that we going to believe public sex is the next feature they are adding? or even sex on a building or a table

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 02:27 AM)JCF Wrote: However, I do have some good news: I've been given some information that I'm gonna let leak out nice and slow to give the official word on what's coming next. Maybe it'll turn out to just be like letting out farts in the end. But at least I can tell people that there are changes being worked on by Vadim and Serega... including changes I hope newcomers to MnF will appreciate that are designed exclusively for them.

100,000 in game cash to the person who can make JCF let out one giant fart!....Jk.... but its good see that free players may be getting something (if i'm deducing that correctly, but probably not since premiums can be new). Possibly more in game money to begin with? All possible clothing options to start with? All hair colors to start with(premium)? Hats that actually fit on our heads? More skin colors?.....
Anyways, good post J, I see you looking out for us.

(02-21-2017, 03:32 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: lmao do u actually think that we going to believe public sex is the next feature they are adding? or even sex on a building or a table

You clearly read the tweet pinned to the Twitter account! :) Tell ya what. I'll post another update in 24 hours or so to clarify what I mean... and an update prior to that on the Twitter thread here.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 03:33 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Anyways, good post J, I see you looking out for us.
Well here's to hoping that whatever it is it's something for everyone since I'm sure lots of non premium players are annoyed with the lack of content for them, though I will say I like the ideas there......especially the hats haha

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 02-21-2017

speculation time then: since the main problem of newcomers is not having friends around (and surprisingly, this game isnt one id start with other friends, contrarily to other mmos) , i think the update will be some kind of matchmaking.

I have no doubt many will complain that something like that is useless to them, but game organisation is important even if they dont realize it. Id also say to them that, while its great to fantasize about what the perfect game would be for you, you dont realize the work load for some changes, and u should remember that u only have a very small view of the issues that plague the game.
As an analogy, its great to have an orgy, but someone will have to clean up the place and that wont be sexy, but still its necessary .

Last point, i do think better communication can help. Jcf hopefully will agree with me that starting the poll on which buildings we want first, then having jail open 2 days after, was a very unfortunate incident so what i d like to have is a table like this :

Update we re working on/ETA:
new pose (1 month)
small avatar customization (a week)
new building/minigame (2 weeks)
Improving Pm/friend system (still brainstorming)
Game organisation system (3 weeks)

Even if it hits an obstacle and u dont deliver quite in time, i think seeing what s being worked on, or even considered, would soothe some tempers. Also the feedback could be done BEFORE its fully implemented, which would feel much better to us (with the usual caveat that forum pple are only a fraction of the players, but its still the best way to consult us imo)

By the way: The next update is an MMF pose.

I'll check with Vadim to confirm who's going to be in control (Edit: Looking like men again for those hoping for the woman to get control, sorry folks). The newbie update will likely take longer; I would expect at least a month. There is also a third quality-of-life update that will affect all players, which I'll get into more after the pose is rolled out (which is unfortunately not the apartments). Of course, even if this isn't for everyone, as I said on Twitter, it should give Putita more material to work with in the photoshops. :)

So something for Premiums, something for everyone, and something for the newbies.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 02-21-2017

Alrighty well as many will either say or think thanks for the update, though I can already hear the outrage some ppl will make haha