MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 02-14-2017

Re new area and apartments

The area has been made to look run down as has the apartment building itself.   Whatever the point of the prison is and it seems agreed it is a prison why would you do this when you want to rent/sell apartments?

It is suggested a weekly rent may be 5-8k.   That is 25-40 hours in Hotel, double that in motel.   Does not seem terribly good value.
It will probably be premium only and unless all AVs on that account can use it it will be even worse value.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 09:07 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Re new area and apartments

The area has been made to look run down as has the apartment building itself.   Whatever the point of the prison is and it seems agreed it is a prison why would you do this when you want to rent/sell apartments?

It is suggested a weekly rent may be 5-8k.   That is 25-40 hours in Hotel, double that in motel.   Does not seem terribly good value.
It will probably be premium only and unless all AVs on that account can use it it will be even worse value.
overfiend: excellent points here. especially those about the cost of rent. if the cost of rent is too high it would be better to get a hotel. also if the cost of rent is too high you'll be laboring to pay the rent instead of having fun. Both the prision & the apartments need to be thought out more carefully.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 02-14-2017

i dont think the apartments were ever about money for most pple, but about intimacy.

A much higher price would absolutely be worth it if apartments could offer things like:
-sharing the apartment between diferent avatars (and i dont mean only on one prem account)
-working shower + ability to be naked around, like in the baths
-customization over the architecture, and the furniture (Brandon confirmed it ll have some of this at least)

About the prison/apartment being too close to each other, sure devs could have been slicker about it rather than putting the 3 buildings they think of adding in the same zone, but i really think only pple that wanna make it an issue will be annoyed, because the prison is actually far enough that u never have to see it ingame when going into the apartment. And as noted earlier, the plastic surgeon on the beach isnt exactly up to sanitation codes, and the snow in red heat vs desert in wild west doesnt make geographic sense either.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 09:37 PM)carnacien Wrote: i dont think the apartments were ever about money for most pple, but about intimacy.

A much higher price would absolutely be worth it if apartments could offer things like:
-sharing the apartment between diferent avatars (and i dont mean only on one prem account)
-working shower + ability to be naked around, like in the baths
-customization over the architecture, and the furniture (Brandon confirmed it ll have some of this at least)

About the prison/apartment being too close to each other, sure devs could have been slicker about it rather than putting the 3 buildings they think of adding in the same zone, but i really think only pple that wanna make it an issue will be annoyed, because the prison is actually far enough that u never have to see it ingame when going into the apartment. And as noted earlier, the plastic surgeon on the beach isnt exactly up to sanitation codes, and the snow in red heat vs desert in wild west doesnt make geographic sense either.
overfiend: agreed the value of the apt will depend on the extras which is still yet to be confirmed. it also raises the questions that i brought up earlier
1. will the apartments have the ability to share between avatars of the same user? Like a family. this might be a great feature for premium users. 2. Also will the bank allow for money transfers between avatars of the same premium user? 3. Will we earn interest income on money held in the bank? It would be a great addition to income earning methods in the game, even if interest is small. Also it provides incentive to use the bank. If interest can be earned on a rising scale based on the size of the balance held that would be really cool.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-15-2017

It would be very helpful if when the rent is paid for the week/month the primary user can register co-tenants/co-occupants using their user name and then they each get a key to share the apartment freely.
-This way they can share the cost of the rent.
-If they each have their own key then they don't have to wait for another user to be logged in get access to the room (unlike the motel/hotel with only 1 user with a key).
-It also simulates the real life experience of sharing roommates - nude roommates, sex in the other room, sex with each other, small parties, etc...So many fantasies that can be fulfilled when you share the room

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 02-15-2017

(02-15-2017, 12:47 AM)Overfiend Wrote: It would be very helpful if when the rent is paid for the week/month the primary user can register co-tenants/co-occupants using their user name and then they each get a key to share the apartment freely.  
-This way they can share the cost of the rent.  
-If they each have their own key then they don't have to wait for another user to be logged in get access to the room (unlike the motel/hotel with only 1 user with a key).  
-It also simulates the real life experience of sharing roommates - nude roommates, sex in the other room, sex with each other, small parties, etc...So many fantasies that can be fulfilled when you share the room
Well for this to really even be considered it kinda matters how many rooms/beds there are available, though honestly that in of itself seems too complicated for this game, good idea just seems unlikely but ya never know

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sixxxy - 02-15-2017

I just really hope that apartments will be available for everyone, not just premium, because this is something everyone has been waiting on for a while.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 02-15-2017

If it is premium only however, I can just rent out mine to whoever wants to use it. I have no use for it....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 02-15-2017

Well, if indeed, the apartaments will work on a rent system, and be premium only, I suppose you'd have some sort of a key attached to it. In the same way you get the key card for the hotel/motel rooms. If that would be the case, don't know if sharing the "key" would be an option.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 02-15-2017

But inviting people into the apartment would be  Tongue