MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 02-24-2016

Yes, but for the girls, one can be bought by free members and premiums, and one is only for premiums. While for the guys, both swimsuits are premium only.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Johnny_X - 02-24-2016

Ah, that's what you meant

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - juicylucy - 02-24-2016

Logging on last night, like usual I go to red heat and head to the back so I can hide a little, answer PMs and see who's around before making my move. Well no hiding this time, lots of people, everyone running around wearing crazy outfits, so fun. Well done to the MnF team having two updates so close together after such a long time without one, and such a cute costume.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 823 - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 01:40 PM)Johnny_X Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 12:00 PM)Emmie Wrote: I'll repeat, why not give things to both genders at the same time? What's up with these weird requests of favoring one side all of a sudden? >_>

Why "all of a sudden"? All the last updates clearly favoured girls. (except that when guys got their swimsuits, but AFTER the girls got theirs).
But I agree with you. The updates should really be released for both genders at the same time. (but it's not that way, that's why I am so upset)

Because it's a silly argument to make, favoring male-only updates to "even out the odds." I'm in favor of releasing things for all genders at the same time, even if it may space out updates even more for it.

If you think about the current system, and want to make a case for gender equal things, I think it's best to consider it from all angles instead of just one. Emmie's point being:

(02-24-2016, 11:02 AM)Emmie Wrote: Or give them out at the same time. ^^ I think the game is kinda in favor for men though if you look at all the sexual content and how it's portrayed.

Think of it like women being persuaded into clubs with free admittance and/or drinks, in order to attract more men to come, thus gaining more profit. Or men getting their cover charges reduced only if they can bring enough women in their party. It's imbalanced either way, but this is how some night establishments operate. It's not a pure privilege for women in that sense. 

Things like the M/F sex scenes being focused solely from a male perspective and all of the games involving female NPCs, let alone the higher rates of harassment and cold invites women receive in this game. There's no point in making a moral judgment if you just look at a case from one side.

I will mention that I love the updates though, and lucy's testimony only makes me more excited to see all the fun people are having with the costumes. Keep up the good work!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Kyrios - 02-24-2016

Well I was going to reply. 823 expressed what I was going to, however. The game is very male focused. Straight male focused at that, which is a shame.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vally - 03-03-2016

Hello again.. I guess I will use this thread for you all.
Maybe you have noticed or not.. but now you have a Pole on the table in those Presidential suits... private shows and other possibilities. Have fun.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 03-03-2016

That's a really solid table. Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vally - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 08:19 AM)Vrook Wrote: That's a really solid table. Smile

I really do hope the tables are sturn enough Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - W1LL - 03-06-2016

The developers have been doing some amazing work getting these updates to us. Weather it's implementing the DND signs people can use when they don't wanna be bothered with PMs, but still wanna chat with people, adding the ability for ladies (premium) to strip in the game, and Implementing stripper poles to the VIP rooms almost immediately after the option to strip was introduced. I do feel like the animations for the strippers is in need of some fine tuning because there are times during the dances (only seems to occur during the hip swing animations) where main body separates from the arms and legs and starts moving independently before eventually correcting itself. That's why I say don't rush things too much take your time to tryout the new updates workout the little kinks before you release the updates. I don't know about others, but I'm a bit more patient especially since I have my black suite and tie to go with my black ray bans.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mortimer - 03-11-2016

Viking hat is really cool!