MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 05:04 PM)SlowAF Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 05:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote: meh i like it just hate that everytime i click on myself doesnt show me wearing the right outfit, and FYI just gonna say not every update needs to be a new pose or something in that regards, just had a new pose less than a month ago

Ofcourse it doesnt have to be a pose every time, but an entire month for an outfit is ridiculous, realistically it would take a couple days to make it.
Here's an idea, how about they don't charge us $10 for a month long wait for a single outfit.
actually I thinknits more of they are working on a BIG thing but just realeased this to hold people over...Ill see what i can find out

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - RACO - 02-06-2017

Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 05:56 PM)RACO Wrote: Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD

ive been on for like an hour..tones of my friends have the outfit

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 02-06-2017

Try clearing your cache and start it up again.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - nikshere - 02-06-2017

i cant get it too
does not show when i go to the store

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 02-06-2017

Just clear cookies and such, and see if that helps!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 02-06-2017

i dont know why u cant get it i have it on and some of my friends has it on right now too

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 02-08-2017

If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 04:31 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.

i d say keeping the hats in bed would be enough

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 02-08-2017

Never know, idk I imagine if clothes during sex is added it'd work the same way as it does for stripping, though personally I prefer to do a little strip tease and then get in to bed that way we're both excited