MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 01-16-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:36 PM)Blck Wrote: How about making lesbian wrestling mini game where girls could fight for money and at the and there would be sex pose .

YES!
That would be GREAT!!
Please, please, please!!
I love the idea!

Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Rabar - 01-17-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:18 PM)Overfiend Wrote: The pile driver pose is cool.  The one thing i would change is that the CUM OUT should be able to reach on her face and tits.  From that angle shooting straight down it should be easy and would be very hot.

I'll suggest this again...girls should have a muff dive pose with other girls.  This is standard in real girl girl relationships so why not in the game.

I completely agree with the 'CUM OUT' suggestion. Should reach the face/breasts.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 01-17-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:36 PM)Blck Wrote: How about making lesbian wrestling mini game where girls could fight for money and at the and there would be sex pose .

great idea, but why would u limit it to lesbians ?
since it would be just clicking , i see no reason why man and women couldnt compete together  (+ excellent trashtalking opprtunity)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 06:15 PM)carnacien Wrote:

since it would be just clicking , i see no reason why man and women couldnt compete together  (+ excellent trashtalking opprtunity)
Well i limited it only to lesbian because our society didnt get any new thing since June

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 01-17-2017

fair enough, im just saying that the game does lack competitive 1v1 games to begin with, and i dont see why this (great) idea couldnt be enjoyed by all

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 06:24 PM)Blck Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 06:15 PM)carnacien Wrote:

Well i limited it only to lesbian because our society didnt get any new thing since June
If it were to be implemented, what would be the harm to allow males to participate as well? Just doesn't seem right not to include a group of people when there is an opportunity to involve everyone. Technically men are still not able to make money off the stripper pole. Trust me, I'm a huge supporter of re-hashing muff diving, 69, and share the love for lesbians, so I'm not ignorant of the fact that lesbians need updates as well...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 01-18-2017

what i find funny they add new poses but none of them is the ones that the statues in the game shows

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Simple Tania - 01-18-2017

What a find funny (not) is no matter what they add, the same persons criticize, poses, clothes, areas, mini games... no matter what!!!
They add stuff, people criticize, they don't add, people criticize... I'm too tired of read the same shit, over and over again!
Jesus! how I miss the good old days when people come here, to share stories, experiences, jokes, ideas... nowadays I feel more and more alone!!!! Maybe my time here is over.
I'm so sorry for the outflow, I tried to keep my mouth(fingers) shut, but, I couldn't, so sorry!!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 09:19 PM)Simple Tania Wrote: What a find funny (not) is no matter what they add, the same persons criticize, poses, clothes, areas, mini games... no matter what!!!
They add stuff, people criticize, they don't add, people criticize... I'm too tired of read the same shit, over and over again!
Jesus! how I miss the good old days when people come here, to share stories, experiences, jokes, ideas... nowadays I feel more and more alone!!!! Maybe my time here is over.
I'm so sorry for the outflow, I tried to keep my mouth(fingers) shut, but, I couldn't, so sorry!!!

ok first thing first idc what they add either way some people wont like it mostly not prem players wont and second i think i said what i meant wrong i meant as a idea that they should add the poses thats are the statues and if u want to leave then leave im getting tired of hearing people say oh this or that they dont like and threaten to leave or quit but they dont ever do it they just try to get a reply from someone

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 01-18-2017

"You know the good ole days weren't always good. And tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems."

Enough.

Back to the present, though, I'm with Overfiend on the Pile Driver pose; well done except for a slightly lackluster "cum out" shot. Hoping for more sensual MF stuff next time for the guys, as they got Full Nelson prior. But more options = always good.

Edit: To clarify what I meant, Brandon's also told stories about the early days of MnF Club that match Tania's. I think people are more forgiving of flaws early on than a year out when, in theory, one would expect the rough start to smooth out. It hasn't. I don't blame people for being pissed off about that. There are people who left because after X months, what they saw wasn't enough for them to stay.

On the other hand... there's a reason why we stay. It's not because we like nitpicking and complaining. It's because there's content here that still attracts pretty awesome people. Some have stuck around from the beginning. Others have left and come back. I for one have put in too damn much money because I like what this place has done for me. And I plan to put in more.

What I care about in this thread is that we discuss both these sides and talk about this -- and not blame each other.