MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 01-14-2017

Yes, I meant like the less expensive one. Like, "Climbing the tree" for guys, and "Get on Top", I guess, for girls.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Secretvoice - 01-14-2017

Now, I know there has been talked about before (and I'm not sure this is the right thread), but would there any ANY possibility at all that new body types, size etc could be released? I mean, I'm still not sure what the conclusion was, but I would think (I'm not a programmer/dev at all) it would be wiser to implement before there are like 20 poses ingame to be changed specificly.

Just a lot of hope and perversion from my part! Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 01-14-2017

I can't find the post, but, from what was stated, body modifications won't be implemented in this game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Secretvoice - 01-14-2017

Ok, thank you for replying.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Alexa_Darkness - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 08:05 AM)Vrook Wrote: Yes, I meant like the less expensive one. Like, "Climbing the tree" for guys, and "Get on Top", I guess, for girls.

The "Girl on Top" pose may be the cheapest...  but I also think it is the best of all the Female poses...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:02 AM)AttachedRide Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 08:05 AM)Vrook Wrote: Yes, I meant like the less expensive one. Like, "Climbing the tree" for guys, and "Get on Top", I guess, for girls.

The "Girl on Top" pose may be the cheapest...  but I also think it is the best of all the Female poses...

Shhhh!!!! Don't tell them that >.< We want it to be free!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Dela-Poot - 01-15-2017

Would be nice if the guys got their pussy eating pose free. Not enough lip service.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-15-2017

The pile driver pose is cool. The one thing i would change is that the CUM OUT should be able to reach on her face and tits. From that angle shooting straight down it should be easy and would be very hot.

I'll suggest this again...girls should have a muff dive pose with other girls. This is standard in real girl girl relationships so why not in the game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 01-15-2017

How about making lesbian wrestling mini game where girls could fight for money and at the and there would be sex pose .

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AlexiaK - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:36 PM)Blck Wrote: How about making lesbian wrestling mini game where girls could fight for money and at the and there would be sex pose .

Nice idea. If the winner fucks the loser then I will have 0% of victories! Big Grin