MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 12-03-2016

Yes alot of people dont realize is the last REAL male Outfit came out...in March (not counting the elephant)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - SlowAF - 12-03-2016

Thanks for the massive update! This was well worth the wait. It will easily keep us busy for another few months until the next update.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 12-03-2016

I hope that perhaps around Christmas it would be a bigger update ;-))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Darkheresy - 12-04-2016

(12-03-2016, 08:26 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: I hope that perhaps around Christmas it would be a bigger update ;-))

i hope this too  Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Inflames1990 - 12-04-2016

wow over a month and an outfit, id rather u guys jst put a giant middle finger gif in the update log cuz atleast tahtd be funny...cant wait for my prem to expire so I can drop this game

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - iggyedwards - 12-04-2016

starting to feel, like Rl relationship wait weeks an weeks for a little rub. shameful Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Tracy - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:34 AM)Inflames1990 Wrote: wow over a month and an outfit, id rather u guys jst put a giant middle finger gif in the update log cuz atleast tahtd be funny...cant wait for my prem to expire so I can drop this game

That's not fair. This isn't WOW or COD or even Wartune.  You saw what you signed up for. It has some fantastic things and doesn't take over your life. You complain about VIP? Most games have that plus another monthly offering plus all other one time things to buy just stay ahead or near the big spenders.

I hope for more updates, but can certainly live with this.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Darkheresy - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:44 AM)Tracy Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 09:34 AM)Inflames1990 Wrote: wow over a month and an outfit, id rather u guys jst put a giant middle finger gif in the update log cuz atleast tahtd be funny...cant wait for my prem to expire so I can drop this game

That's not fair. This isn't WOW or COD or even Wartune.  You saw what you signed up for. It has some fantastic things and doesn't take over your life. You complain about VIP? Most games have that plus another monthly offering plus all other one time things to buy just stay ahead or near the big spenders.

sometimes the only thing you can do is wait and looks what the future will have for you

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mirrage - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 10:00 AM)Darkheresy Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 09:44 AM)Tracy Wrote:

sometimes the only thing you can do is wait and looks what the future will have for you

And everytime they add a new hat, you're like:

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWsAAAAJDhmYmFhZDZkLTcyMzQt...ZWFkYw.png]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 12-05-2016

It's proposterous calling something like this an "update".

It's more like a bone throwed to the dog to make it shut up in my opinion.

But anyway they lack of people working on this game so there isn't much that we can do but wait and curse when something like a dress or hat it's released T_T