MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 10-21-2016

I love the Halloween look in Wild West, Lagoon Beach and Red Heat!
I want a witch costume!
Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Dela-Poot - 10-21-2016

(10-20-2016, 04:18 PM)DoodyDoo Wrote: Has anyone noticed the quality of cumshots has drastically gone downhill? The cumshots used to be nice, with spurts coming out if I finished inside.
Now just a glob of white goo appears out of thin air and doesnt do anything other than look weird, no spurts oozing out of a filled pussy, nothing at all.

It's now gotten even worse with the FFM pose, even cumming outside looks terrible now, the cum is floating in this pose.

TLDR; cumshots arent good anymore, please put more effort into them again, its a major part of a sex game

I agree. Maybe I'm spoiled by hentai, and adult games, but I want the cum to be explosive. It should only dribble out as pre-cum. And why is that ladies only get one squirt scene? At least add it to the lesbian scene. It ends so anti-climatic. Let us squirt onto and into each other. We don't even look like we are even wet. Again, I'm spoiled so...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 10-21-2016

The game since the FFM pose update is lagging a lot.... It is just me guys Sad ?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 05:31 PM)Pina Wrote: The game since the FFM pose update is lagging a lot.... It is just me guys Sad ?

I have noticed the same thing, it's not just you

Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 08:48 PM)Putita Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 05:31 PM)Pina Wrote: The game since the FFM pose update is lagging a lot.... It is just me guys Sad ?

I have noticed the same thing, it's not just you

Sad

Thanks at least is not just me ^_^

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Duradel - 10-22-2016

(10-20-2016, 06:21 PM)zkss5 Wrote: The new fmf pose is a bad joke.  Neither woman can perform any action the entire time?  You've got to be @#$%ing kidding me, because there's no way anyone could consider this good design. 
Reducing the players to npcs is not acceptable.

I agree.  I was hoping the pose would give the guy the swap button and the give the ladies the ability to select the actions.  I was really looking forward to sitting back and watching the girls work me.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - PINKSLUT - 10-22-2016

[Image: a2fcd48461fbc18ffd2c99478cda0b34.jpg]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - WOLVIE44 - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 05:53 AM)PINKSLUT Wrote: [Image: a2fcd48461fbc18ffd2c99478cda0b34.jpg]

i hope we do get a pose like this too

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Duradel - 10-22-2016

In addition to giving the women control of the action, I was also wondering why they didn't open up lvl 8; since lvl 7 was opened with mmf.

As far as future 3some poses go, I would like to see one woman riding the guy's cock while her friend rides his face.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 10-24-2016

so im curious is lvl 8 now a thing or is a friend of mine just trying to get me in bed lol