MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 10-20-2016

I like it and hate it, I mean I like it because so far its been fun to do with others but at the same time I hate that yet again I can't do a damn thing in it lol I understand it'd be a lot of extra animations but ultimately it'd make ppl happier and more willing to do the pose, but aside from that I'll say well done

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Honeymelon - 10-20-2016

I dont know if just i have the problem but FFM is just workin for 1 Round... if i try to swap there is a unlimited Loading or blackscreen but the guy and the other girl still fuck... its a [F]FM... that kinda suck... :/ but @all i like that pose even if girls are "afk" again :/

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Duradel - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 10:42 PM)Bryob Wrote: so finally a FFM pose came out couldn't be more happier! ................. and the pose kinda sucks......... what do you guys think?

I am also a bit disappointed.  I thought the FFM would have the male toggle the swap button while the ladies pick the options/actions.  I would have loved to sit back and let the girls work me overWink

Yet I consider it a decent update.  It is enjoyable- just not everything I hoped it would be.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sheromero - 10-20-2016

The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/
My friend cant choose the threesome button
anyone having the same problem?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 07:46 AM)msheromero Wrote: The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/

Yes the Devs are aware of this issue dont worry

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sheromero - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 07:47 AM)brandon1op Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 07:46 AM)msheromero Wrote: The new FFM pose doesnt seem to working for me and my friends :/

Yes the Devs are aware of this issue dont worry

Glad to hear that. Do u have any idea of when they will fix this issue?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 10-20-2016

Hmm given I JUST talked to Vadim about it they will probably fix it Friday(today) or sometime either this weekend or Monday

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DoodyDoo - 10-20-2016

Has anyone noticed the quality of cumshots has drastically gone downhill? The cumshots used to be nice, with spurts coming out if I finished inside.
Now just a glob of white goo appears out of thin air and doesnt do anything other than look weird, no spurts oozing out of a filled pussy, nothing at all.

It's now gotten even worse with the FFM pose, even cumming outside looks terrible now, the cum is floating in this pose.

TLDR; cumshots arent good anymore, please put more effort into them again, its a major part of a sex game

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - zkss5 - 10-20-2016

The new fmf pose is a bad joke.  Neither woman can perform any action the entire time?  You've got to be @#$%ing kidding me, because there's no way anyone could consider this good design. 
Reducing the players to npcs is not acceptable.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 10-21-2016

very halloweeny in the west now lol