MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 07:11 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:42 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: any ideas if they even considering adding new hair styles for exp. like a ponytail

I have asked them to make a new one like the Princess Leia Braid over the shoulder...whatever you call it....Google it

i was thinking more like lara croft from the game rise of the tomb raider

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - MariaVea - 10-17-2016

Hi, I know this may be me being annoying and all but could there be a way so the mods can show us how advanced are the updates?
Like..... maybe giving us a date? I'm grateful for all the updates they've been giving but if there was a way of knowing how soon they'll be out I think all the users would be more excited about it because now that everyone is talking about the next update it feels like everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to see something new on the updates log Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 02:58 AM)MariaVea Wrote: Hi, I know this may be me being annoying and all but could there be a way so the mods can show us how advanced are the updates?
Like..... maybe giving us a date? I'm grateful for all the updates they've been giving but if there was a way of knowing how soon they'll be out I think all the users would be more excited about it because now that everyone is talking about the next update it feels like everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to see something new on the updates log Tongue

Sadly there is never a time stamp for updates..the Devs give us a decent answer of when it should be released or doen..but then its gotta be bug tested for a day or so ...so..there is no 100% IT COMES OUT THIS DAY

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Renzy - 10-17-2016

(01-22-2016, 01:08 AM)Mortimer Wrote: So I just noticed that you can no longer see the location of a certain player if you are not friends with him/her. I think this is a great addition especially because it seems that some female players are having stalkers in game.

The new 'log in with facebook' system is another good addition too. It will increase the amount of registered users.

yeah , log in with facebook  will increase users Big Grin

(01-22-2016, 03:20 AM)Bansai Wrote: It is Mortimer, I've seen some female players here get harassed by guys following them around wherever they go. Then started to disturb conversations. Kinda annoying, really.  Angry

Hope this will help ease the stress from playing this game  Big Grin

Banzai Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AdamJohn - 10-17-2016

Aww they removed an entire line for words on the Description i was hoping for another 2 or 3 lines...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:24 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: Aww they removed an entire line for words on the Description i was hoping for another 2 or 3 lines...

mine is exactly the same

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AdamJohn - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:51 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:24 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: Aww they removed an entire line for words on the Description i was hoping for another 2 or 3 lines...

mine is exactly the same

Weird maybe my browser changed and wouldn't let me put more. i wish there was a scroll down function and it didn't make the words disappear. heh

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Endless_Mike - 10-17-2016

I really enjoy this game, and I have a small idea. One of the best parts of the game is seeing all the different sexy outfits. It would be amazing if there was a way you could choose to wear a outfit to bed. And if you did wear clothes there would be a option to pull down/pull up/rip said area of clothes. Ex: ripping pants or pulling them down. This would open up a ton of RP situations including my favorite cfnm. Just a thought.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Bryob - 10-19-2016

so finally a FFM pose came out couldn't be more happier! ................. and the pose kinda sucks......... what do you guys think?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 10:42 PM)Bryob Wrote: so finally a FFM pose came out couldn't be more happier! ................. and the pose kinda sucks......... what do you guys think?

I think it's fine, actually... keep in mind that with over 481 0000 registered users (at the time I'm writing this post), it's virtually impossible for the devs to please everyone. We should be thankful they finally get a FFM pose out, methinks.

Now, all that is lacking is a MM pose - if only for completedness' sake.

Just my two cents,

Ivan