MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-12-2016

True enough but I have always said I would love them to give us some kinda Dev Q and A with them so they can talk to us about their road map plans ect.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 09-12-2016

I would be in favor of the above and moderate the FUCK out of it. :3

Edit: Completely serious. A moderated Q&A session could be done on Chatzy or a similar chat client -- and I would jump at the chance to help make it happen. I'm also 100% sure we could get someone to translate for Vadim from English to Russian and vice versa.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 09-13-2016

I feel like this thread is slowly moving towards who did this and what and who's penis is longer. And in light of this, I ask everyone to disperse! And to allow this thread to continue on track. Thank you!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 09-14-2016

(09-13-2016, 06:30 PM)Emmie Wrote: I feel like this thread is slowly moving towards who did this and what and who's penis is longer. And in light of this, I ask everyone to disperse! And to allow this thread to continue on track. Thank you!

I agree so I removed my post...but atm Im pushing for Player Bios...and maybe Male Stripping..

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-14-2016

(09-12-2016, 05:47 PM)JCF Wrote: I would be in favor of the above and moderate the FUCK out of it. :3

Edit: Completely serious. A moderated Q&A session could be done on Chatzy or a similar chat client -- and I would jump at the chance to help make it happen. I'm also 100% sure we could get someone to translate for Vadim from English to Russian and vice versa.

That is the spirit JCF glad to see someone agrees.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 09-16-2016

Although I stand by the pledge in my signature (6 months sub for an MM pose in case it's ever deleted), I'm in favor of anything that gives the in-game mods more ability to do their damn jobs without having to deal with the game itself preventing them from doing so.

To take a recent example as a point of reference, I shouldn't be penalized because someone else has the audacity to call me and an old friend a "faggot" because they didn't like a public male-male kiss in a relatively secluded area. But here's all the steps I need to go through to make sure this dipshit doesn't ever pull this again (which I recommend to anyone in a similar situation):

- Click the ignore button.
- Open up my art program of choice and get a screenshot.
- Crop out the top bar of my browser.
- Upload the screenshot to Imgur.
- Find the person in my message list and take them off ignore (since you can't report an ignored person).
- File the report.
- Put them back on ignore.

I understand much of this is necessary because they can't reference a time-stamped master chat log. There is no logical reason for this. Why not give them at least a point of reference for an incident? So they can say "Yes, this person threatened/insulted/harassed/whatevered someone at exactly this time" -- without needing to rely on someone else's word. Why hamstring your own in-game mod team?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JackEdwardLedington - 09-28-2016

I really dont like the update We dont need more outfits We need more poses and Sex Things And work on the Other features like jobs and minigames we Really dont need any new clothing right now escpailly if we can have sex in bed while wearing certin cloathing

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-28-2016

Well I'm pretty sure the clothes are added to keep a blend of free and premium stuff going, otherwise ppl will start getting angry with the lack of freebie stuff, and besides I like it, I mean the sex stuff is fun for a time but it wears out after awhile, while aesthetics never get boring or old they keep things fresh

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Inflames1990 - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 06:35 AM)Avax69 Wrote: Well I'm pretty sure the clothes are added to keep a blend of free and premium stuff going, otherwise ppl will start getting angry with the lack of freebie stuff, and besides I like it, I mean the sex stuff is fun for a time but it wears out after awhile, while aesthetics never get boring or old they keep things fresh

I literally could not disagree more if I tried, I'm so sick of checking the updates page and seeing another dumbass outfit or hat or zone that u cant doing anything in cept just stand around and talk to people like in every other zone

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - _Barbie_ - 09-28-2016

In relation to what JCF said, you can always hand them this and tell'em to print it out, fill it in and mail it at : noreply@jcf.orgĀ 
[Image: OLhmJ57.jpg]

As for an ingame feature, maybe they can do without the notifications of whom you ignore? If I chose to ignore a person, I don't want that person getting a finger waved in their eye (maybe my middle one but that's a dif. story lol) about it.