MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 08:59 AM)SexyPamele Wrote: Hello to everyone.
I sexypamel to. nickim this game. Expect new updates. New clothes .. New hair ... new type description .. Why does little update? We want clothes. Sexy clothes .. You're accumulating positions. It's moving too slow.

One reason is it's a small dev team that hurts them a ton...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-08-2016

True sadly, and while poses are nice I think, well I know I'm ready for a new outfit lol or at least more places to do it haha

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 09-08-2016

Lesbian pose (69 or strap on) with squirting

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-08-2016

To be honest I would much rather have the ability to make a Bio and and be able to scroll the chat.....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Infamy Wrote: To be honest I would much rather have the ability to make a Bio and and be able to scroll the chat.....
Well this too but bios and all that can be kinda hard to implement into things like this

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 11:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Infamy Wrote: To be honest I would much rather have the ability to make a Bio and and be able to scroll the chat.....
Well this too but bios and all that can be kinda hard to implement into things like this

How so? Just update the UI on the profile boxes to add a small bio section shouldn't be that hard.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-09-2016

well it can be complicated just depends on how in depth of a bio it is

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 11:14 AM)Avax69 Wrote: well it can be complicated just depends on how in depth of a bio it is

A box to write a limited number of words example

30/M/FL
Role Player (Regular RP and ERP)
Single
I lick huggle snuggle nibble and glomp at random.

There ya go something like that or what not.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sixxxy - 09-10-2016

(09-09-2016, 04:45 AM)lightstripe Wrote: I cant say i'm happy with the last few poses cumshots. They just feel lower quality.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, the more recent cumshots just seem so rushed. It's no longer multiple shots, and then it slowly leaks out, it's just one big shot that explodes out onto the dick. I'm not a fan. But the other recent updates have been good.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Kumori - 09-10-2016

New outfit added for premium males.
It's an Elephant G-string and it can be found in Vodka Bar.
It's in the stripper book but don't know if males can strip now.