MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - MariaT - 09-05-2016

kkkkkk, go for it Tant... I also won't tell anybody!

shhh...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-06-2016

-Hugs tant as well- Sorry I felt left out....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 09-06-2016

I LOVE the threesome pose, its so hot and exciting! Heart Angel

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 02:58 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: I LOVE the threesome pose, its so hot and exciting! Heart Angel

The threesome pose seems to be getting mixed reviews some hate it others are meh with it some love it....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - AdamJohn - 09-08-2016

OKay, i love the freedom, that all the options are open at the very beginning of sex. i hate that the max amount of rounds have actually been lowered. i was hoping that higher max rounds would be allowed given the added freedom heh. Knowing most non premium characters have three poses each now, i don't see how lowering that max of six rounds would benefit. Does only the Premium people get six rounds now or are they lowered too?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-08-2016

There's no longer six rounds? As far as I know only girl/girl and the threesome poses are limited to 2 rounds

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Alaw - 09-08-2016

No, why? There's still up to 6 rounds, but I guess, it depends on how many poses you have. With at least 2 premium poses you shalll be able to set 6 rounds. Another non-documented addition is level 7. I saw few characters with it already.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Dela-Poot - 09-08-2016

While getting my groove on tonight, I noticed something pretty funny as I was getting deep-poled. I'm jilling, and then I notice the transition says "Waiting for your opponent to select 「something else I can't remember 」"

Just thought I'd point that out since in the background I was watching my expression from getting an angry rod in the butt, and reading that too. Just had me laughing, so I'm hoping it was intentional.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 04:29 AM)Dela-Poot Wrote: While getting my groove on tonight, I noticed something pretty funny as I was getting deep-poled. I'm jilling, and then I notice the transition says "Waiting for your opponent to select 「something else I can't remember 」"

Just thought I'd point that out since in the background I was watching my expression from getting an angry rod in the butt, and reading that too. Just had me laughing, so I'm hoping it was intentional.

I legit laughed at this...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - SexyPamele - 09-08-2016

Hello to everyone.
I sexypamel to. nickim this game. Expect new updates. New clothes .. New hair ... new type description .. Why does little update? We want clothes. Sexy clothes .. You're accumulating positions. It's moving too slow.