MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-04-2016

Lol I think the cum is fine most people don't blow hentai level loads... More is the pity but it's fine it's more voluminous then in real life.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Rabar - 09-04-2016

(09-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Infamy Wrote: Lol I think the cum is fine most people don't blow hentai level loads... More is the pity but it's fine it's more voluminous then in real life.

Yeah, but more spread out, would be nice

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-04-2016

I guess it would be nice to cover the chick more..

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-04-2016

so whats the new maintenance for?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-04-2016

Bug fixing most likely.

well there's a new server apparently

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-04-2016

Hmm, indeed. Well, I guess it was the case, since yesterday, after the release of the new pose, the first 4 servers were full.

true shame lol lots of ppl i was with were hoping for an ffm pose, which i'd have been surprised to see added.........was hoping for new clothes though

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - W1LL - 09-04-2016

(09-04-2016, 07:12 AM)Avax69 Wrote: true shame lol lots of ppl i was with were hoping for an ffm pose, which i'd have been surprised to see added.........was hoping for new clothes though

I'm sure the next 3some pose will be ffm

P.S.: For some strange reason I don't seem to have access to the petnis pose anymore.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Manx814 - 09-04-2016

Thanks for the new pose, and the best the developers as do, free the options, so can direct do hard sex or other things, some girls want only anal, so its good.

But theres still one thing i want to be free too, its to "cum" in every round i want, and not wait to the last round. For example: i host with 6 rounds, with a girl, and i want to cum in the second round where the girl are, and later in the third, but not in the last round!!. So in this mode i can rol the girl as cum in the end or something but i cum two times before... Or something like that. I know if i am in the blowjob round, cum its gona happen for sure, theres no reason to girl comes... But, its good to control how many times i can cum.

And if someone want to know... Yes, i love drop lots of cum hehehe Blush .

I know developers mabey dont read this, but who knows... And again, thanks for the new change in the game, i like it!.